Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I was able to go back and exchange my defected pair. As soon as I inspected my pair and saw that it was defected, I drove back to the store and they had another pair that a raffle winner hadn't picked up yet and I swapped my pair. I felt kind of bad but, ya snooze ya lose.

Last edited:
sorry to the ppl that pm'd me, but unless i know you on here im not gonna give you my site, nothing personal. Theres some ppl that were on here all day yesterday w/ me, i spoke to some and the others can pm me if looking, but again if i dont know you, sorry but dont waste your time.

rip pm's.. but i don't blame them.. nice looking out
pimp.gif

Can you PM me the link please that would be MUCH appreciated bro.  Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
ive had problems in the past with them. I get an alert saying sketchy activity on my card, then when i check i have like 6 pairs apparently, they all get cancelled, i have no pairs and my card get shuts off. Used to always happen, but it was always a bank problem, id call and they would sort it out,
Your card got shut down from finish line or was it shut down for good as in you couldnt use it anywhere else. My card is still good to use at other places just not finish line. I will probably get a new card anyways but i was just wondering.

sorry to the ppl that pm'd me, but unless i know you on here im not gonna give you my site, nothing personal. Theres some ppl that were on here all day yesterday w/ me, i spoke to some and the others can pm me if looking, but again if i dont know you, sorry but dont waste your time.

Been in this thread all day. Mind sending a PM? :nerd:

euro sites
All good fam.. i thought i'd just ask.. better to ask then not say anything at all.. Good luck to you guys.  Been doing my work since.. no dumb questions here (NDC release date lol.. ) just asking a fellow shoe head to another fellow shoe head... stay up fellas! 

i been in this thread since it was 30 dam pages (srs)

only got 1 PM and that was from a dude asking me for info when we both were lookin for info :smh: hard out chea
nters be cold blooded nowadays i thought we was tryna avoid the lurkers but cats not pmin at all unless they're friends i guess

Last edited:
picked up another few pairs from aus... looks like they might still hav a few pairs
just letting you guys know i am always able to pick up a few more pairs but its all up to u guys

(it ll be cheaper than some of the $350 ones i guess)

THIS IS NOT BUYING AND SELLING. 

Probably a longshot, but any info on the sites that will be releasing this upcoming week through PM would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

i been in this thread since it was 30 dam pages (srs)

only got 1 PM and that was from a dude asking me for info when we both were lookin for info :smh: hard out chea
nters be cold blooded nowadays i thought we was tryna avoid the lurkers but cats not pmin at all unless they're friends i guess

I sent several people the link for the JJ release on Friday night. I got a pair in my cart and wasn't able to check out, but a lot of people scored. I don't feel bad sharing info around here one bit, though I still think it's stupid that given the current situation they don't create the ONE small barrier of having to create an account to look at the discussion. That seems like a fair deal to everyone.

I sent several people the link for the JJ release on Friday night. I got a pair in my cart and wasn't able to check out, but a lot of people scored. I don't feel bad sharing info around here one bit, though I still think it's stupid that given the current situation they don't create the ONE small barrier of having to create an account to look at the discussion. That seems like a fair deal to everyone.

I agree, let lurkers view the first page of a thread. Other than that they should have to be members :nerd:

This is probably the one release that really hurt me. Yeezy 2s, I didn't expect to ever have a chance. But this one, its sticking around.

the more i see pics of the shoe, the more i want a pair. :frown:

^^^
This!

My plan for a two pair minimum was spoiled by this limited release, smh

This release by far is the best release in was able to cop in a minute

Last edited:
SNS had a 7.5, 8, 8.5 and 14 about 5 min ago. all gone now.

7.5 still available

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom