Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lowest Id found on the thread was... Italian site for $260 which I passed... basketmania and sivasdescalzo was closer to $3 bills

They were $165 on basketmania.
Basketmania doesnt ship to the US anymore, did they changer there policy?

I copped Cement IVs off of them, it took almost 3 months to get here. I was pissed. Tracking didin't go live till like 2 months after I purchased, lol. After that the owner told me he was no longer gonna ship to the US.

traded 88s for royal 1s

I'm glad I did prices keep going higher and higher, my friend sold a pair yesterday for $320 smh

I copped Cement IVs off of them, it took almost 3 months to get here. I was pissed. Tracking didin't go live till like 2 months after I purchased, lol. After that the owner told me he was no longer gonna ship to the US.

Was it their fault or was it a shipping and customs issue?

2 months for it to go live?! holy moly!

and i think it'd be nice if JB started numbering pairs again

I typed 2 paragraphs on Saturday about this release but my computer spazzed out and lost it. Didn't have the energy to type it again. I will just say I've never seen a Jordan release be so limited. Besides bins I guess. I was salty as hell. Still am really. To explain how I feel about Nike/JB right now you would have to reference the rhetoric at the end Tupacs' hit em up when he go off on bad boy. **** nike/JB for the way they did us on this release. Only 36 pairs in all of Houston on All Star weekend IN HOUSTON was totally uncalled for and just wrong to say the least. I was just trying to buy a shoe. **** em.

Last edited:
Anyone needs a size 7? $189
http://str8lacedup.bigcartel.com/product/nike-air-jordan-retro-1-blk-blue

Use code USA to get free shipping.
this is the dude that refunded me .. o well i guess he tried can't be mad at that 
ohwell.gif

I think it depends on the declared value.  I believe it's usually around $40 if there is a fee.
if it helps any, i paid 80 in customs for two pairs of playoff 11s. total price was like 435 for the shoes shipped  plus those customs fees. from germany to vegas. i figured 20 percent of the declared value as a guess and i was right. 

whoa. what about if i tell the guy to say the declared value is like $75... think something bad will happen?

i think we can say if people are bidding these on ebay, keep em in the two hundred range. With all the Sullbhit thats going with shipping and other compromises. Let's just do that...

You're not likely to get hit on an item that has a declared value of under $200. It's still possible, but if you declared the value of these as $140 or $160, I don't see you having that happen. They aren't going to get on NT or eBay and decide your declared value is a lie.

i think we can say if people are bidding these on ebay, keep em in the two hundred range. With all the Sullbhit thats going with shipping and other compromises. Let's just do that...

Guys have been bidding in the 200's... and seeing them jump to 300+ with days left. LOL at anyone having control over eBay auctions and how high they run.

Saw a pair in my size with a BIN only option of $329..... 
mean.gif

Sandusky

I typed 2 paragraphs on Saturday about this release but my computer spazzed out and lost it. Did have the energy to type again. I will just say I've never seen a Jordan be so limited. Besides bins I guess. I was upset as hell. Still am really. To explain how I feel about Nike/JB right now you would have to reference the rhetoric at the end Tupacs' hit em up. **** nike/JB for the way they did us on this release. Only 36 pairs in all of Houston on All Star weekend IN HOUSTON was totally uncalled for and just wrong to say the least. I was just trying to buy a shoe. **** em.

HEY YOU SHOULD OF HIT ME UP. I WOULD OF GOT A TICKET FOR YOU. I WAS 15TH IN LINE AND WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO EVEN ASK FOR A TICKET FOR THEM. MY GIRL WAS BEHIND ME IN LINE AND IF I WOULD OF KNOWN HOW LIMITED THESE WOULD BE I WOULD OF HAD HER PICKUP AN EXTRA TICKET. INSTEAD I HAD HER GRAB SOMETHING ELSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom