Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basketmania changed their policy and now they ship to USA from what I heard
Wow.

I'd be very worried to buy from them again, unless you want to wait like 3 months for your kicks, lol. Owner was nice throughout, but waiting 3 months for a shoe is INSANE. I went INSANE, lol.

my uk connect told me they were 95 pounds which puts them near us retail a lil but above retail...he was saying people were buying 2 pair and going back in buying 2 pair in some spots 

Would like to say how much i appreciate the NT community i been collecting bout 8 years and finally made a profile but i would be lying if i didnt say lurking on dis site has locked me in many of fav shoes these royals included..SALUTE NIKETALK COMMUNITY

This guy is in the US getting them from Germany, right? Customs would be on him, not you.

I'm not sure if he is in the US but he has a FL number that seems to be forwarded to his actual cellphone (like google voice). His profile says born PR and raised in FL.... but I doubt it that he got them from Germany shipped to US and maange to get a FSR :smh:

was in line at 7pm friday night, 5th in line. got my size. knew how hard these were gonna be online and the whole nike store/rsvp fiasco nationwide, i did what i had to to cop. im in la (hype city)

where'd you camp at? i was thinking of going to Montebello. Only store within a 50 mile radius that had FCFS.

but waiting 3 months for a shoe is INSANE. I went INSANE, lol.
Man i bet! i get anxious with just standard shipping .. 3 months would be crazy i wouldn't know what to do  
laugh.gif

Can't believe how expensive these shoes are going for. Might as well pay that price for some 01's . I wonder how many people are actually gonna rock em and not just resell em.

Just found out a local store here in my area was robbed for these,  someone just posted it on facebook...

C'mpn ppl, they are just over glorified Dunks. goodluck to all of you

I wore my pair for the 1st time last night. Very comfortable just like the Knicks. They fit slightly bigger than size. I had wearable shoe trees in mines and dont have any visible creasing on the toebox. The creasing was pushed to the leather right underneath the laces because of this

Is it fair to say that these are rarer than Banned 1s? It sure looks like it :x
I doubt it. I am thinking about snagging a third pair for tradebait when the FNL cancelled orders and shoes from Europe that sat come in, but I dont want to be greedy. If it is that hard to come by someone will be willing to trade banneds for em.

Again I highly doubt.

I got lucky. I follower from Tumblr saw that I missed out on my pair online & said he'd cop my pair when he goes & gets his. So that's what I ended up doing. Got tagged pics & everything. I only paid $180. Came out to that because of shipping.
69546_207536666053698_2051572848_n.jpg

Being shipped tomorrow
tumblr_inline_miavc3TGI41rsw1yf.gif

Surprised to see you back here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom