Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I think this is the first time I've seen more WTB listings on CL than the actual FS listings. Just when everybody thought JB is changing up their releases, like more pairs and seperated RD, they made these ultra limited and very hard to get. Wishful thinking, these might have a second RD..... Probably just hope :smh: :smh: :smh: Why JB, why did u have to do this to us?????

Rick probably got his pair lol
laugh.gif

Damn, I think this is the first time I've seen more WTB listings on CL than the actual FS listings. Just when everybody thought JB is changing up their releases, like more pairs and seperated RD, they made these ultra limited and very hard to get. Wishful thinking, these might have a second RD..... Probably just hope :smh: :smh: :smh: Why JB, why did u have to do this to us?????

Agreed. And We're looking at the same listings so I know exactly what you're talking about

YOO his thread is a headache lol I'm about to exit for good. Good luck to you all I hope you all get your pairs!!!!!!

I have connects in china but on their NDC they only have GS sizes which are sold out :smh: Someone help me out with with any info regarding the release in China

I think they're both highs.  Mids only have 8 lace holes.  The ones in the pics both have 9.  

Red/Black
Royal/Black
White/Navy
Silver/Silver

^ These were all mids.

The only 2001 Retro 1's that were highs were Silver 2001 Japan, all White/Navy Japan, White/Navy Japan and All Black Japan. (Which maybe 1% of people in this thread knew existed).

Lace holes didn't matter on them...I think I would know as I have every Air Jordan 1 that dropped in 2001, as they're my favorite Air Jordan.

Last edited:
Red/Black
Royal/Black
White/Navy
Silver/Silver

^ These were all mids.

The only 2001 Retro 1's that were highs were Silver 2001 Japan, all White/Navy Japan, White/Navy Japan and All Black Japan. (Which maybe 1% of people in this thread knew existed).

Lace holes didn't matter on them...I think I would know as I have every Air Jordan 1 that dropped in 2001, as they're my favorite Air Jordan.

my man dropping the knowledge... :smokin :smokin :smokin

I think they're both highs.  Mids only have 8 lace holes.  The ones in the pics both have 9.  

Red/Black
Royal/Black
White/Navy
Silver/Silver

^ These were all mids.

I can vouche for Jada. I had the Silver '01s non Japan that didnt have the suitcase. They were mids cut, and the All blk/silver Japan's and they were higher. The '01 are similar to the Banneds, which aren't really true cut high tops.

Red/Black
Royal/Black
White/Navy
Silver/Silver

^ These were all mids.

They were meant to be highs though...At least the royals and the breds.  I know the white/navy 1s from 2001 were slightly lower and had 1 less lace hole.  The japan ones you mentioned were def cut higher than the breds/royals but technically all were highs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom