Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's funny is already a lot of dudes have one pair in hand and a good amt of this thread is saltiness over not being able to get a second pair. oh the greed. what a ******g joke this place has become
lol the majority of people i see post on here double up on most releases and have for since i can remember. i know it sickens me too, but that's what these guys do. me on the other hand i am happy with 1 pair of each shoe that i like and only double up if the same shoe releases later on then i hoop in the pair ive already rocked casually for awhile, already broken in and ready to go
smokin.gif

Such a bitter sweet moment. Finally got my Livestock pair and see these things in person but still hunting on a trade. Like a damn tease!

View media item 280796

Just buy your size and sell the ones you have now. Chances of finding someone to trade is very slim... You already know how much they are going for so it won't be much of a lose.

Last edited:
why isnt he "hooking" you up then?
Because he is buying them from someone else in Germany then shipping to me.
Unless there is a restock you won't find a better deal on these shores... pull that trigger if you want the sneakers
I think you are right.. Damn I hate paying over retail. Its weird with all the shoes I flip it kinda averages out because I cant buy every QS shoe for retail. So with all the kicks I flip/buy for retail I really end up paying retail at end? Idk if that makes sense?
laugh.gif

definitely pleased, leather is much better than the chicagos, but thats not saying much. it actually creases when you push down on it

I think you are right.. Damn I hate paying over retail. Its weird with all the shoes I flip it kinda averages out because I cant buy every QS shoe for retail. So with all the kicks I flip/buy for retail I really end up paying retail at end? Idk if that makes sense?
laugh.gif
Dat sweet, sweet karma lol

damn came to this thread to tease myself. All these pics with them on peoples feet and I got nada. smh come on restock! lol

Why do people keep asking if XXX is a good price??

Read the thread and go on ebay you will get your answers.... :smh:

Is 260 shipped a good price from Europe? 

I dont see price dropping below $300 like other NTers and it will only get worse.

I pulled the same trigger to secure a pair and went thru hell to get it

The guys here will tell you right @GrizzyAnimal :pimp:

Last edited:
i have a pair of sz.11 but i'm a true sz.10 but 10.5 fit comfortably and i usually wear sneaker shields in my shoes should i just keep my sz.11 and wear them or trade for a 10 or 10.5 opinions would appreciated i can't wait to rock'em.

good guy tryna get everyone their pairs.  i've NEVER heard of a three-way trade with strangers
yea man it was my birthday weekend, birthday was on the 14th so i left my school to come back home to NY to celebrate and get these shoes that i have been watching since the summer. I knew it was a risk trading with 3 people but it went out smoothly. I made sure everyone took tagged pics of the shoe and when at the post office took pics once again. Once i got my size 12. i sent the size 9 to guy who needed it and the guy who had the size 13 sent it to who needed it. everybody got their pairs yesterday and everyones happy. through being honest and getting everyones pairs i made 2 connects in diff parts of the country for future releases.

good guy tryna get everyone their pairs.  i've NEVER heard of a three-way trade with strangers
yea man it was my birthday weekend, birthday was on the 14th so i left my school to come back home to NY to celebrate and get these shoes that i have been watching since the summer. I knew it was a risk trading with 3 people but it went out smoothly. I made sure everyone took tagged pics of the shoe and when at the post office took pics once again. Once i got my size 12. i sent the size 9 to guy who needed it and the guy who had the size 13 sent it to who needed it. everybody got their pairs yesterday and everyones happy. through being honest and getting everyones pairs i made 2 connects in diff parts of the country for future releases.

:pimp:

Why do people keep asking if XXX is a good price??

Read the thread and go on ebay you will get your answers....
mean.gif
With all the hype Ebay prices are xxx and prices on here are 300.00  plus doesn't mean I will pay whatever for them.  I dont get caught up in the hype. Its waay to soon to pay way over imo. When the WC 88 first release people were paying 450.00 for them. Now recently some have sold for 325.00 shipped on ebay so thats a 285.00 after shipping fees etc. Just my .2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom