Not open for further replies.
finally heard back from that Polish site- they cancelled my order
mean.gif
( i figured it would)
This is not good 
frown.gif
.. when did you find this out today ?

Last edited:
Finally sold this size 11 because a trade for a 12 wasn't going to happen... Sold now I have $275 to throw at a size 12.... Pms are always welcomed lol.

Damn man, looks like I wasn't quick enough. Thanks anyways tho! Good luck on getting your size 12

I REALLY hope Eastbay ships these out today. I'm sick of waiting on them while everyone in this thread is posting pics of their pairs.

hey guys, any european sites that still have these in stock, even if they ship in Europe only? preferably in Germany because my friend is currently there and he said he can pick me up a pair.

please help me out!

PM me

thanks

Quote:
mind if i ask how much per pair?

$300. I've got every release I've wanted at retail, so it was bound to happen that I was going to strike out and pay resell. Worth it because of the grail status. Also, nothing releasing in the next few months that I want so I was okay paying that much.

anyone with experience with international shipments with dhl know whether it will say in the tracking updates if you're going to be hit with a customs charge?

**for those who want these just to show off and get man-love (respect from other sneaker heads... even if it's just a look) I recommend getting those black/blue dunks.... just being honest, not judging

**you know who you are, not need to lie to yourself

Cancelled from SNIPES not tripping BD got my pair

Der Status Deiner Bestellung lautet:

Storniert

Ab sofort können wir Fragen zu Bestellungen nur noch beantworten,
wenn sie über obigen Link in unser System eingetragen wurden!
Für Rücksendungen bitte den beiliegenden Retoure-Aufkleber benutzen. Beachte: Der Retoure-Aufkleber ist 365 Tage nach Erhalt der Ware gültig. Bei späterer Rücksendung fallen zusätzliche Versandkosten an.

Translated

The status of your order is:

canceled

Now we can answer questions about orders only,
if they have been over the link into our system!
For returns, please use the enclosed return sticker. Note: The return label is valid 365 days after receiving the goods. In case of late return are subject to additional shipping costs.

omgomgomgomg why am i getting a spa page??????? oh wait it says it bold red letters [COLOR=#red]We are not able to take phone orders at this time. The BRED 11's are only available in grade school sizes. There is an extremely limited availability for this release. No Mens sizes available.[/COLOR]

:lol: social media is to blame. They heard "bred" and rushed the site, not realizing they were GS sizes.

Hello guys. I have been lurking on NT for a while and have recently decided to start an account. I usually buy shoes off resellers since I work crazy hours. The reason I have decided to post is because I need help. (Lol I know) I was wondering if anybody could point me in the direction of a size 11 for about 260 maybe a little more. Might be impossible but help would be appreciated. Thanks again.

Lol you guys...

Yesterday: "Just copped from polish site  that doesn't accept orders from US!" 
nthat.gif

Today: "They cancelled my order" 
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom