::::Official Air Jordan II/XXI Countdown Pack Post! 4/26::::

The XX1's actually look better when you put them on. I'll probably keep them to beat up. But I'll only wear them with shorts.

My store hasn't sold one package yet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Yo I received my pack yesterday from FinishLine and I'm ++*%$# heated!!! My 21's are alllll beat up! Scuffed up baddddly on the toe like right down to the base layer! It's like a 1.5 inch long scuff mark that is definitly not gonna look pretty ever again... I'm gonna have to take em to a local FinishLine to return them and order a new set....Sucks cuz who knows if the second one they send me is even gonna be any better?

The paper around the 21's has to change..... You can even see all the black that rubbed off onto the paper in the areas that scuffed the shoes up. Very dissapointed....

But on a lighter note, both pairs look sweet afar from the damage done to them... I hope the return process goes smoothly.
you were not the only one with problems trust me. I had to visit about three finishline stores around the city to get a nice pair of IIs and afterfinally finding a pair i had to deal with a glue stain on the XXIs. I think i have to start ordering two packages because FNL is always shipping me some boguslooking shoes at least with two i can pick which pairs look best and return the bogus ones.

Posted before ragarding the ankle 21 stamp and it looks like mine got stuck in the press and when squeezing the inside and outside it seems too have a gluesquishing sound... My real question is does Jb even bother with quality control anymore??? Any b grades of these hit outlets yet???

my 2's have a lot of glue stains I dunno why JB make better quialty like nike does ,weird its the same company but quality varies time to time with jb

Originally Posted by ebe2023

Yo I received my pack yesterday from FinishLine and I'm ++*%$# heated!!! My 21's are alllll beat up! Scuffed up baddddly on the toe like right down to the base layer! It's like a 1.5 inch long scuff mark that is definitly not gonna look pretty ever again... I'm gonna have to take em to a local FinishLine to return them and order a new set....Sucks cuz who knows if the second one they send me is even gonna be any better?

The paper around the 21's has to change..... You can even see all the black that rubbed off onto the paper in the areas that scuffed the shoes up. Very dissapointed....

But on a lighter note, both pairs look sweet afar from the damage done to them... I hope the return process goes smoothly.
you were not the only one with problems trust me. I had to visit about three finishline stores around the city to get a nice pair of IIs and after finally finding a pair i had to deal with a glue stain on the XXIs. I think i have to start ordering two packages because FNL is always shipping me some bogus looking shoes at least with two i can pick which pairs look best and return the bogus ones.

Looks like I'm gonna have to start buying 2 of each too; at least when ordering on-line anyways.... Horrible how the quality has gone downthough.....I said the same thing in the 9/14 thread and got hated on for complaining! I'll say it again, I pay hard earned money for products that Iexpect to be of the best quality... When I get sneakers like the 21's I got, I feel like JB doesn't give a $%%% about the quality of their productanymore; what a shame!
mad.gif

I wanted the IIs but wouldnt dish out $300 for them cuz the XXIs are ugly. Alot of people disagreed with me cuz my local spot sold out in an hour. Congrats tothose rockin the IIs.

^Just a heads up, you cant have pics as your sig. Especially considering you have the raiders on there,
laugh.gif
j/p

Copped the other day. Was surprised when the chick at Foot Locker said she still had a full size run. Nice cop tho especially since I expected to have alreadymissed out on them.

Originally Posted by wrbush31

hypeNT500 wrote:

where are the pics of people rockin' em.....

Best I can do for you here at work. Had to use my camera phone...

2yn2e7s.jpg

EDIT: Upon first wear, I already have a huge blister on the inside of my left foot and I rarely get blisters. For the most part, the II's are comfortable,
but this blister is no good.

You made these look extra sweet right here. Its something about the inner part of the shoe , It just looks better than the outside.
pimp.gif

in my ongoing search for these since FL cancelled my order.... i found 2 pair on ebay and bid on both. i was the high bidder til about the last 15 mins and iwas outbid. and, since i didnt wanna win 2 by mistake, i let the sooner auction end. it ended at $222.50! so now i'm like " ___ Finish Line and their$274 price!". the next one ended a day later and i was outbid in the last 3 hours. it ended at $276. dammit.

a couple more to go, but NOW eastbay has them in stock too.
not as easy as release date....but still lookin promising.

you were not the only one with problems trust me. I had to visit about three finishline stores around the city to get a nice pair of IIs and after finally finding a pair i had to deal with a glue stain on the XXIs. I think i have to start ordering two packages because FNL is always shipping me some bogus looking shoes at least with two i can pick which pairs look best and return the bogus ones.

Looks like I'm gonna have to start buying 2 of each too; at least when ordering on-line anyways.... Horrible how the quality has gone down though.....I said the same thing in the 9/14 thread and got hated on for complaining! I'll say it again, I pay hard earned money for products that I expect to be of the best quality... When I get sneakers like the 21's I got, I feel like JB doesn't give a $%%% about the quality of their product anymore; what a shame!
mad.gif

i agree with you man $300 is alot for a pair of sneaks, when i drop that much i expect quality from JB and that is not what we are getting. I like theshoes but what i orignally was trying to do is get al least one of all 23 signature pairs i am two away so once that happens i think its going to be way easierfor me to pass on horrbile quality shoes and maybe just stop buying JB shoes all together. I have seen bad quality but this last CDP was just jacked up likethey had mutated kids from Heroshima putting them together or something.

Looks like I'm gonna have to start buying 2 of each too; at least when ordering on-line anyways.... Horrible how the quality has gone down though.....I said the same thing in the 9/14 thread and got hated on for complaining! I'll say it again, I pay hard earned money for products that I expect to be of the best quality... When I get sneakers like the 21's I got, I feel like JB doesn't give a $%%% about the quality of their product anymore; what a shame!
mad.gif

i agree with you man $300 is alot for a pair of sneaks, when i drop that much i expect quality from JB and that is not what we are getting. I like the shoes but what i orignally was trying to do is get al least one of all 23 signature pairs i am two away so once that happens i think its going to be way easier for me to pass on horrbile quality shoes and maybe just stop buying JB shoes all together. I have seen bad quality but this last CDP was just jacked up like they had mutated kids from Heroshima putting them together or something.
I work at Finishline and it seemd like every pair we had were messed up in one way or another. Im happy with my pair tho.

Seems like complaints keep coming about these

I was going to cop but not if I see that there are so many complaints!

so sad....

The 2's are a nice look...I can't deny that. I am kicking myself in a way for not coppin this CDP but I need the month of May more.
devil.gif
GuessI'll cop a pack down the road...2's look really nice with jeans.

I jsut got mine in today. Couldnt cop until this past Sat on PYS. 2 day shipping is only a exta 4 bucks. Anyways the II's are clean as can be and feelpretty good. I'll actually wear these ones. I got the white lows but hardly wear them. The 21's are a little bit beat up but way better looking inperson then they were online. I use my black/grey 21s for ball and I'm sure ill be wearing these suedes quite a bit.

3 for 3 so far......goin broke

cant wait to get my hands on some vi's

THE GOOD THING I HAVE BOTH LOW TOP II'S AND XXI'S................THATS PROBABLY THE REASON I GOT THE PACK.....................

Originally Posted by ajxv

THE GOOD THING I HAVE BOTH LOW TOP II'S AND XXI'S................THATS PROBABLY THE REASON I GOT THE PACK.....................

huh?

Anyways...ehh...easily skipped this package; hence i had the OG II's from 87 that i sold for $980
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

Originally Posted by wrbush31

hypeNT500 wrote:

where are the pics of people rockin' em.....

Best I can do for you here at work. Had to use my camera phone...

2yn2e7s.jpg

EDIT: Upon first wear, I already have a huge blister on the inside of my left foot and I rarely get blisters. For the most part, the II's are comfortable,
but this blister is no good.

You made these look extra sweet right here. Its something about the inner part of the shoe , It just looks better than the outside.
pimp.gif

co'sign

ok. just won m pack for $215 shipped off ebay. once they get here, if its all gravy....i'll be dam happy FL cancelled my order and saved me $60.

Back
Top Bottom