Official Air Jordan III Flyknit Thread MSRP $220

My stupid Capital One card stopped it as it was flagged for fraud. Talked to their fraud manager, as this is not the first time they have stopped a NDC purchase and apparently that is due to Nike's high fraud score with them. Come on though, if you ask me 10 times if it was me for different purchases, and every time I say yes, at what point is your "intelligent" fraud system going to learn? I need to get myself a different card, as I had these and my CC stopped me, not resellers.

My stupid Capital One card stopped it as it was flagged for fraud. Talked to their fraud manager, as this is not the first time they have stopped a NDC purchase and apparently that is due to Nike's high fraud score with them. Come on though, if you ask me 10 times if it was me for different purchases, and every time I say yes, at what point is your "intelligent" fraud system going to learn? I need to get myself a different card, as I had these and my CC stopped me, not resellers.

I would advise to get a PayPal credit account. It works great for overseas purchases and most importantly ZERO interest for the first 6 months. Just be sure to pay the purchase off.

hmmm, maybe i should contact them about mine, because i havent hit on snkrs in a very long time... to include this drop...BUT i was able to hit on my wifes account (diff card) 2 min after the drop.... maybe it is the card???

SNKRS came through for me on a 11.5.

I'm shocked, I have been on such a long streak of Ls with the app, I was expecting an email saying "Sike, nah" after I got the "Got Em" notification.

Same. I was sitting on pending for awhile, thinking it was just a delayed L. I think these were really limited and the demand was alot higher than people thought. Maybe we will get a wider release at the footsites later.

I would advise to get a PayPal credit account. It works great for overseas purchases and most importantly ZERO interest for the first 6 months. Just be sure to pay the purchase off.

I just need something that does not have fraud rules, or where I can say xyz is always okay. I'm not worried about interest, as I carry zero balances regardless...

I just need something that does not have fraud rules, or where I can say xyz is always okay. I'm not worried about interest, as I carry zero balances regardless...

Thats the thing. PayPal's fraud rules are excellent IMO...especially with everyday retailers. And you already know you can easily dispute anything that looks fishy.

Zero Balance Gang :nthat:

Amex over everythang.

What specific Amex card do you have? I don't mind annual fees to avoid this kind of BS.

Thats the thing. PayPal's fraud rules are excellent IMO...especially with everyday retailers. And you already know you can easily dispute anything that looks fishy.

Capital One told me the Nike fraud score is really high, which is why they do this across the board. But to not have the ability to add exceptions for a cardholder requesting that is nuts, in 2018.

i told my bank to take off fraud alerts on my account a looooooooong time ago when they were constantly flagging NDC purchases. I just set my bank account to send me email and text alert whenever any transaction surpasses $.01, wether it be going in or out of my account.

i know, i know, not as preemptive and reliable as fraud alerts and more of a hassle if something does happen, but its working out for me.

i told my bank to take off fraud alerts on my account a looooooooong time ago when they were constantly flagging NDC purchases. I just set my bank account to send me email and text alert whenever any transaction surpasses $.01, wether it be going in or out of my account.

i know, i know, not as preemptive and reliable as fraud alerts and more of a hassle if something does happen, but its working out for me.

I was on the phone with them for half an hour today, and I discussed that, and they said their real-time fraud system is set up across the system, not something they can control by user. I highly doubt that, as I work in the financial software industry, and I have seen several fraud systems in action where rules can be set up all the way to an individual account for a cardholder. I'm guessing they have some old in-house system in play here.

I was on the phone with them for half an hour today, and I discussed that, and they said their real-time fraud system is set up across the system, not something they can control by user. I highly doubt that, as I work in the financial software industry, and I have seen several fraud systems in action where rules can be set up all the way to an individual account for a cardholder. I'm guessing they have some old in-house system in play here.

yea they can def accomodate you. im thinking they just dont wanna go that route.

What specific Amex card do you have? I don't mind annual fees to avoid this kind of BS.

Capital One told me the Nike fraud score is really high, which is why they do this across the board. But to not have the ability to add exceptions for a cardholder requesting that is nuts, in 2018.

Amex Blue Cash Preferred. I spend 'aggressively', so the rewards add up :lol:

That aside, AMEX has the best customer service around.

Back
Top Bottom