Official Air Jordan III Flyknit Thread MSRP $220

Has anyone heard of any resrocks or declining prices on the resell side I slept on these and regret it bad now after seeing my dudes... The quality and build is amazing! I need a pair in 13 real bad like!!!

Once the rest of the orders arrive from Nike this week, there will be another drop in price.

I think I saw no fewer than a dozen listings on eBay for my size 14.

I mean, really? Resellers should just stick to yeezys and collabs or whatever. Don't artificially inflate an already overpriced sneaker for me, just so you can pocket $3 and stockX and paypal make bank.

Once the rest of the orders arrive from Nike this week, there will be another drop in price.

I mean, really? Resellers should just stick to yeezys and collabs or whatever. Don't artificially inflate an already overpriced sneaker for me, just so you can pocket $3 and stockX and paypal make bank.

“Resellers” listing Flyknit 3s on stockx are most likely below the age of 18 lol

I was out most of this weekend with 2 cycling events, had to get up at 5 am both days, but set my alarm at 2 am Saturday, went to SNS and ordered myself a pair. Was easy, paid paypal, and was back in bed at 2:05. Hope they come through. $199 cost, free shipping over $175

20180820_134040.jpg
20180820_133743.jpg

Fresh. . :nthat:

This is exactly what I was saying about the Cap and Gowns. You go through all that trouble to make $8??

Nike probably hesitant seeing how it went with the FK1s. Color ways gon make or break the shoe basically...
Yeah I feel you on that. But doing these in a White Cement or Black Cement would be fresh.. Don't think they would loose on that.. I mean based on some of the other junk they put out, that would be worth the shot.. Just saying..

Since they're getting creative by doing these in flyknit, I'd like to see some better tech for the sole to make them more comfortable. I'm not saying vapormax sole, but preserve the same look with something more comfortable like zoom air (with the windows still), or at least phylon midsole with a lower PSI airbag for a softer strike....

Finally got my pair in-hand and on-feet. These are really nice. The FK elephant print was a great touch.

IMO, a much better use for flyknit than the 1s. But I'll admit, I think a BIG part of the appeal is the simple black/anthracite CW. It lends itself very well to the silhouette along with the GITD sole.

My only gripe is that the midsole should have been entirely matte black.

Back
Top Bottom