:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by acoppola331

Originally Posted by badboy074

still looking for my 1st pair... anyone have them for retail or close?

Never with these i found one person selling it on retail at craigslist and it says must wear shoes and i must see you walk with them on the meeting place in the park and to your car or no deal on the meetup.
Ha I have no problem strapping them on infront of the dude I just want one pair to wear. But that's actually hilarious though more people should make their buyers do that
roll.gif

That's crazy !! That's some new 2012 **+ !!!

Originally Posted by Jiggah

Originally Posted by badboy074

Never with these i found one person selling it on retail at craigslist and it says must wear shoes and i must see you walk with them on the meeting place in the park and to your car or no deal on the meetup.
Ha I have no problem strapping them on infront of the dude I just want one pair to wear. But that's actually hilarious though more people should make their buyers do that
roll.gif

might as well have him at gunpoint. smh

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

roll.gif

might as well have him at gunpoint. smh

Lmfao !!!!

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

I can't believe I got scammed. Found out another user did too.
30t6p3b.gif

I hope some will be availaibe on the 11th or so of June when i get my next check.

That sucks bro, put him on blast

I will put his userpic and user name on my sign when i get internet back. I am on my phone. But his user name is dipsetkid44 his real name is Joseph Martin but he goes by Jo.

30t6p3b.gif

I hope some will be availaibe on the 11th or so of June when i get my next check.

I will put his userpic and user name on my sign when i get internet back. I am on my phone. But his user name is dipsetkid44 his real name is Joseph Martin but he goes by Jo.

What happened ? How you get scammed ?

Originally Posted by Hibb304

30t6p3b.gif

Sorry to hear man. I hate scammers!!!!

don't we all. I'm just glad the resell prices are not nearly as high as I thought a QS IV would be. I'm just hoping I can find deadstock 11.5 in a few weeks since that is such a popular size.

Well I told him to bill me. PayPal said it was a bill not a money transfer, but I think it was. Either way he claimed it was a service, that way I can't get my money back through a PayPal claim. I also prolly won't get my money back from the bank since I did authorize the transaction and they can't get their money back from him. He sent me and the other dude the same tracking number. He did some fraudulent mail activity for sure as the package moved over Illinois and Iowa in a weird fashion. I even went to the post office as it said it was delivered to my house but I wasn't there to pick it up. The guy at the post office printed out a history of my package since he couldn't find it and he couldn't make sense of what happened. I Ohh well now I will make sure to know the difference between a bill and a money transfer and to check if he described it as a service.$240 gone
30t6p3b.gif

Well I told him to bill me. PayPal said it was a bill not a money transfer, but I think it was. Either way he claimed it was a service, that way I can't get my money back through a PayPal claim. I also prolly won't get my money back from the bank since I did authorize the transaction and they can't get their money back from him. He sent me and the other dude the same tracking number. He did some fraudulent mail activity for sure as the package moved over Illinois and Iowa in a weird fashion. I even went to the post office as it said it was delivered to my house but I wasn't there to pick it up. The guy at the post office printed out a history of my package since he couldn't find it and he couldn't make sense of what happened. I Ohh well now I will make sure to know the difference between a bill and a money transfer and to check if he described it as a service.$240 gone
30t6p3b.gif

That's crazy bro !! I hate hearing that cause we all in it for the love of kicks. Now I understand why nt strict about this stuff. My dude both you guys gotta go through with that mail fraud. I know no one wants to go through that but damn. He doesent realize cops don't play with mail fraud. Datz a federal charge that you don't want. Give this goof a heads up that that's your next step and if he knows what's good you better see a credit back in your acct in an hr. hope your %!% works out for you guys.

30t6p3b.gif
call your bank and explain that someone else got a hold of your paypal log-in info and used it to make a unauthorized purchase. you then will have to get in contact with the fraud department of your bank. you'll have to put it in writing and then fax over to them. once they receive it, they will give you a full refund. it happened to me when someone scammed me for 275 for DS DMP XIs a few years ago. I filed a claim with my bank and got my money back. What sucks is that Paypal placed my account 275 in the negative and said that even though I didnt get what I paid for, I at least got something in the mail and should be glad (I got a used dirty camo hat instead of my shoes). I proceeded to curse the customer service rep out for her rudeness and told her where to go stick that Paypal account 
pimp.gif

%0D%0A30t6p3b.gif
call your bank and explain that someone else got a hold of your paypal log-in info and used it to make a unauthorized purchase. you then will have to get in contact with the fraud department of your bank. you'll have to put it in writing and then fax over to them. once they receive it, they will give you a full refund. it happened to me when someone scammed me for 275 for DS DMP XIs a few years ago. I filed a claim with my bank and got my money back. What sucks is that Paypal placed my account 275 in the negative and said that even though I didnt get what I paid for, I at least got something in the mail and should be glad (I got a used dirty camo hat instead of my shoes). I proceeded to curse the customer service rep out for her rudeness and told her where to go stick that Paypal account 
pimp.gif

That's sounds good !!!

30t6p3b.gif

That's crazy bro !! I hate hearing that cause we all in it for the love of kicks. Now I understand why nt strict about this stuff. My dude both you guys gotta go through with that mail fraud. I know no one wants to go through that but damn. He doesent realize cops don't play with mail fraud. Datz a federal charge that you don't want. Give this goof a heads up that that's your next step and if he knows what's good you better see a credit back in your acct in an hr. hope your %!% works out for you guys.

I told him that. I told him to refund the money that way i won't have to file a police report if they ask me.

30t6p3b.gif

I should've but idk how detailed the investigation would be. I am about to become a CPA and I don't need police in my life.

30t6p3b.gif

I should've but idk how detailed the investigation would be. I am about to become a CPA and I don't need police in my life.

I hear that !!! No one needs that in There life !

solehustle.com has them for ~$245 shipped sz 10 and 13. Descent price compared to the $300+ about a week and a half ago. Just lookin out for y'all

Well I told him to bill me. PayPal said it was a bill not a money transfer, but I think it was. Either way he claimed it was a service, that way I can't get my money back through a PayPal claim. I also prolly won't get my money back from the bank since I did authorize the transaction and they can't get their money back from him.

He sent me and the other dude the same tracking number. He did some fraudulent mail activity for sure as the package moved over Illinois and Iowa in a weird fashion. I even went to the post office as it said it was delivered to my house but I wasn't there to pick it up. The guy at the post office printed out a history of my package since he couldn't find it and he couldn't make sense of what happened. I

Ohh well now I will make sure to know the difference between a bill and a money transfer and to check if he described it as a service.

$240 gone
30t6p3b.gif

I don't quite understand your story, but you also can file a claim with Paypal saying you didn't receive the package.

30t6p3b.gif

I told him that. I told him to refund the money that way i won't have to file a police report if they ask me.
Yea def put him on blast. thats so grimey, you got his address and number or anything. Have you tried to contact him

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Went to the mall today and was surprised to see a couple sizes still sitting on the shelf...

where is your mall in Guam ?

indifferent.gif
Mall here in Waco, TXI didn't ask for sizes but I seen 8, 8.5 and 11 on display

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Well I told him to bill me. PayPal said it was a bill not a money transfer, but I think it was. Either way he claimed it was a service, that way I can't get my money back through a PayPal claim. I also prolly won't get my money back from the bank since I did authorize the transaction and they can't get their money back from him.

He sent me and the other dude the same tracking number. He did some fraudulent mail activity for sure as the package moved over Illinois and Iowa in a weird fashion. I even went to the post office as it said it was delivered to my house but I wasn't there to pick it up. The guy at the post office printed out a history of my package since he couldn't find it and he couldn't make sense of what happened. I

Ohh well now I will make sure to know the difference between a bill and a money transfer and to check if he described it as a service.

$240 gone
30t6p3b.gif

I don't quite understand your story, but you also can file a claim with Paypal saying you didn't receive the package.

My bad I am on my phone. I ain't got no internet right now.Basically he covered all his bases. He sent a money request not a bill and he told PayPal it was a service not an item. PayPal denied my claim because of those two reasons. I went to the bank, they said since I authorized the payment there is little they can do. But they did file a different type of claim just in case (can't remember the name, but it was better than nothing)He sent me and the other guy he ripped off a tracking number with a package that went all over the place (some fraudulent type #+%!).Moral I want to get out there. When you pay for anything over PayPal, make sure the guy sends you a bill and not a money transfer request. I now know the difference. Also make sure the bill says you are ordering a product, not a service. That way you can get your money back.I'm just putting sneaker heads in the know, so it doesn't happen to you. And i will put him on blast in my sign when I am on a computer.As for the guys trying to help me out in my inbox. Thanks, truly appreciated, I will reply when i am on a computer since pm don't work on the phone.

Back
Top Bottom