:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Been almost a month and still reached 147 pages for this shoe wow a lot of people slept on it like me to eh? I was lucky enough to get a pair off Craigslist 3 days after RD for only $220 happiest man alive

Pretty solid deal. I bought mine for 240 cause I couldn't go to the release.

i feel like mine r pretty comfortable but maybe not for all day standing up type stuff

Damn, all these pictures are making me regret not picking up. Well, I guess it is my fault for falling asleep in front of the computer, damn west coast time zone.....
tired.gif
. My hunt for a size 8 continues...... These do run the same size as the Cement 4's, right?

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Damn, all these pictures are making me regret not picking up. Well, I guess it is my fault for falling asleep in front of the computer, damn west coast time zone.....
tired.gif
. My hunt for a size 8 continues...... These do run the same size as the Cement 4's, right?

They fit just like the 2012 cement IVs. Now the 11 lows is a diffrent story, normally i go up a half size but it was too big. Then i went down a sz it was too small. If i were you i would focus on these major releases and in time you would eventually find the right price.

Originally Posted by jsmooth504

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Been almost a month and still reached 147 pages for this shoe wow a lot of people slept on it like me to eh? I was lucky enough to get a pair off Craigslist 3 days after RD for only $220 happiest man alive

Pretty solid deal. I bought mine for 240 cause I couldn't go to the release.

Heck yes couldn't complain? the guy i bought from was waiting 4 hours for them on RD lol so I figured it was worth for him makin $50.00 and not one penny more

I finally got mine today, got em on on the D-low prob some reseller returning them cus they didnt move on the bay
smile.gif
all this MV/south beach madness drew attention away from these and I was able to cop through the madness
happy.gif

was lucky to get a pair through eastbay on release day, wore them this week on thursday up to LA for some shopping at FCLA, diamond supply co and the hundreds, YSL,primitive, felt amazeing on feet so comfy, and they look amazeing too breaking necks. Many compliments on them. Hope everyone that wanted a pair had a chance to cop.

much love to my shoe heads

Yes I agree, its hard to not to do a double take when you see someone wearing them.

They made this shoe very well, and the colors look good on it.

I'm happy I was able to get a pair on RD (and didn't pay reseller prices).

Shout out to everyone who got a pair(s) to rock.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'm surprise to see a lot of people rock these since they were so limited. Was in Dallas and there was a handful of people who had em on.

Got my pair in yesterday. Was impressed quality wise. Shout out to the N'ter who helped me out.
pimp.gif

^ Brah, I know your dying to get to 300 posts, but your posting is getting mad annoying. No need to post useless crap 3-4 times per page.

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

^ Brah, I know your dying to get to 300 posts, but your posting is getting mad annoying. No need to post useless crap 3-4 times per page.

Hahahaha he has 5 posts on just this page alone.  Not only has the sneakergame become lame and wack but now NT is just lame and wack and filled with people just trying to obtain reseller status. LLOOLL

Edit, he has 7 posts on the last page and 5 on this page. This guy is either the next FutureDhughes or whatever his name is, or he is trying to break some type of record on here lol

Back
Top Bottom