:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Can anyone shed light on how these are so well done and the military blues are once again a "flop" from a quality, look, and feel standpoint?  Just wonderin'.....

What's Good No Restock ?
FNL or Eastbay 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 ... still would like to get a pair 

I wasn't feeling them originally but now im glad i copped. quality is real nice and they pop on the feet

Originally Posted by 805kingpin

jus got my 2nd pair i bought from a reseller..........nice scuff on a other wise perfect shoe, its bout half the size of a penny on the back heel right above the outsole........niceeee!!!! thanks JB like my culo isnt sore enuff from the price rape u guys gotta send busted shoes......imma jus suck it up and send a brand new shoe basically over to renegade restorations.....money is made to b spent, but man im starting to think that im just getting robbed here......but damn im 28yrs old and been wearing j's for 11yrs strong....coppin at least 10 pairs a yr, im so biased its hard to see myself in adidas....its a struggle to where any of my other nike's cus if i get hit by a bus or sumthin i wanna b rockin a nice fit and a fresh pair of J's.....lol....

lol he's probably going to charge more than what you spent on the shoe 
roll.gif

his prices star at 50 bills, jus depends on what needs to b done bro......thats why he says to send him multiple pics of the shoe so he can evaluate and give a solid quote.....and there is always spiffy kickz as well.....jus saying........

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

retail is too high for me bros, I'll see if i can find these used on craigslist for under that

I'd be more than happy to pay retail for these; I'd pay $225 for them.  In NYC, sizes 8.5 - 9 are impossible to find for less than $250

Originally Posted by Dabaomb

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

retail is too high for me bros, I'll see if i can find these used on craigslist for under that

I'd be more than happy to pay retail for these; I'd pay $225 for them.  In NYC, sizes 8.5 - 9 are impossible to find for less than $250
with that colorway that's why.. in seattle I can get them for 180 in pretty much any size..the quality is terrible on these though.. sucks cause I love the colorway too

Reading comprehension check:  
[h3]::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::[/h3]

Originally Posted by bapelover

180?  Where from??  

Seattle..I picked up a worn 2x pair for a bill..thought what the hell I mine as well..not happy with quality but like I said the CW is on point..orange laces set this one off, too

I'ma unDS one of my pair of CAVS tomorrow morning, and probably stop by the Obsidian release at my local spots. I don't want the Obsidians (Didn't want them in 1997 either), but I always hit up releases and see if anyone in line is looking for certain shoes, then I set up trades etc. When I bought the Militarys, I ended up trading my DS Flint VIIs for some DS Cool Grey IVs. RDs are always a good time to hook up that kind of deal.

i think the colors are perfectly set. the royal and orange set off the black real nice but dont over do it. orange laces are too much IMO

Originally Posted by brennanizm

I'ma unDS one of my pair of CAVS tomorrow morning, and probably stop by the Obsidian release at my local spots. I don't want the Obsidians (Didn't want them in 1997 either), but I always hit up releases and see if anyone in line is looking for certain shoes, then I set up trades etc. When I bought the Militarys, I ended up trading my DS Flint VIIs for some DS Cool Grey IVs. RDs are always a good time to hook up that kind of deal.

That was a sweet trade...CG 4's are one of my all time favorites

Back
Top Bottom