:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

had to double up
pimp.gif

cant take these seriously. reminds me of all the crazy color fakes that used to be out a few yrs ago. i wonder if JB hired the people that used to make them b.c some of these shoes lately look the part

No interest whatsoever , disliked the cavs back then and have always hated the knicks , won't bring myself to wearing enemy colors on my Jordan's, good luck everyone that wants em

cav 4s or the low top 11s tomorrow? kinda shying away from these cause the colorway does look like it would be a fake.

Originally Posted by mrlongong

cav 4s or the low top 11s tomorrow? kinda shying away from these cause the colorway does look like it would be a fake.
Don't think like that my man. 

Do you like these? 

Don't worry about what other people think about your kicks.

Viz 11's look fake. These dont look fake.

Originally Posted by KMante

Don't think like that my man. 

Do you like these? 

Don't worry about what other people think about your kicks.

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

I remember when people were saying the DB IV's looked fake.....we all know how that went....

laugh.gif
 forgot all about that release, I can see this one being similar 

really on the fence. but i think i rather get the 11s. then the taxi lebrons next week instead of the cavs. i felt the suede of these in person and didnt like it.

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

Viz 11's look fake. These dont look fake.
Every new colorway looks "fake" 
laugh.gif

Just found out my spot is getting these. I cant contain myself cause we never get releases like this.

Back
Top Bottom