:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by dakid2301

Theres no such thing as a restock all it is, is they limit how many pairs they are going to sell at the 8am launch release then when it dies down they sell the rest. LOL there is no such thing as a restock

how are you gonna say there is no such thing as a restock. Finishline and those stores get restocks on retros all the time

Originally Posted by asu42

Originally Posted by kevi

Originally Posted by marcushatten

went to Extra butter on LI for a bracelet, i was number 11 in line and they had 10 pairs. I was soooo pissed. Sucks that employees get first grabs

wow only 11 that's crazy they usually have a good supply
There has to be a few perks for working at a shoe shop. You know these guys dont get paid much and having been to a couple of recent releases these guys put up with a bunch of crap they shouldnt have to put up with. It was even a little crazy for the 11's that just came out. I couldnt believe the way some of the kids were talking to the staff. I wouldnt do it for their money.

Thank you. I work at Champs and put up with a ton of BS for shoe releases.  We got to get some benefits..

These arent even limited and you got people camping out for hours
laugh.gif

This is hilarious

Yeah jus talked to my boy that's manager at footaction and they only got one pair in each size.... I'm already here though waitin cuz one thing I know is that I'm NOT gettin gonna lose my 9.5!!!!!!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by CH69NO

Originally Posted by yanky

I think of it this way. The more people out there camping=less people trying to get them online
True story

nah they try with their phones

Not here(michigan)Last week, low 11s. I got to the mall like a 7. Places was packed. Went to wait in line at FL. 8am rolls around, I try ndc on my phone. Got my with ease. I told everyone in like "yo, *%%! this line #%#+. I just ordered mine off nike.com".I swear everyone looked at me like I had a dead fetus on my head. I stayed in line, just in case my order didn't go through. Around 9 am rolls around. Bunch of cats start walking up. FL gave out 10 tickets the night before. NO ONE in line with me had a ticket. The FL only got 11 pairs. I bet they wish they would of listened to me now
happy.gif
Point of the story, not every(here at least) trys online releases. And most of these fools had iphones.. like how the hell u not gonna at leeast try?? LmaoBest of luck to everyone on these. Hope u get urs.

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

Is eastbay double boxing yet?
Our warehouse is not yet set up for double boxing. However, the Jordan Retro IV "Cavs" will be double boxed.

EastbayRep- Kristin

Got my pair this afternoon, could've doubled up but chose to save a pair for the local beasts.

Ended up going with the taxi 9 on the disco instead. Everyone was buzzin over these IV's everywhere I went though.

Anticipation is heavy.....I can't imagine the chaos tomorrow morning.

Good luck to all you campers...be safe and alert!

Theres no such thing as a restock all it is, is they limit how many pairs they are going to sell at the 8am launch release then when it dies down they sell the rest. LOL there is no such thing as a restock

how are you gonna say there is no such thing as a restock. Finishline and those stores get restocks on retros all the time

Those aren't restocks in the sense that Nike is sending them more pairs, that's just them taking inventory of remaining stock and making it available.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Those aren't restocks in the sense that Nike is sending them more pairs, that's just them taking inventory of remaining stock and making it available.

This.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

5AM on the west coast is so brutal!

Yeah it is.  Already setting my alarm.  Good luck to everyone trying online.  Hopefully a bunch of us win the lottery on eastbay/footlocker because that's basically what it is. lol

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

This is true... For example, in store restocks are usually leftover pairs from other stores that were unable to move their inventoryand in turn have been moved to a busier location that typically moves more product.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by CH69NO

True story

nah they try with their phones

Not here(michigan)Last week, low 11s. I got to the mall like a 7. Places was packed. Went to wait in line at FL. 8am rolls around, I try ndc on my phone. Got my with ease. I told everyone in like "yo, *%%! this line #%#+. I just ordered mine off nike.com".I swear everyone looked at me like I had a dead fetus on my head. I stayed in line, just in case my order didn't go through. Around 9 am rolls around. Bunch of cats start walking up. FL gave out 10 tickets the night before. NO ONE in line with me had a ticket. The FL only got 11 pairs. I bet they wish they would of listened to me now
happy.gif
Point of the story, not every(here at least) trys online releases. And most of these fools had iphones.. like how the hell u not gonna at leeast try?? LmaoBest of luck to everyone on these. Hope u get urs.

Which FNL you went to? I stay in Michigan too

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Originally Posted by bonafide125

These arent even limited and you got people camping out for hours
laugh.gif

This is hilarious

They are quickstrikes to my knowledge....certainly not a GR...
Yup def a QS. i donno whats so funny about that

Back
Top Bottom