:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

2 sz 10.5's copped on jj, no tax and fre shipping
pimp.gif

jj ftw again, thats 2 weeks in a row jj came through. i love that no tax and free fedex shipping also, cant wait to rock these. 2 10.5's for $320
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

Is eastbay double boxing yet?
Our warehouse is not yet set up for double boxing. However, the Jordan Retro IV "Cavs" will be double boxed.

EastbayRep- Kristin
welcome to NT, EastbayRep- Kristin
can you post pics?  
happy.gif

Originally Posted by garylok11

Originally Posted by riddla713

no tax and fre shipping
pimp.gif

How?? 
eyes.gif

no tax for me because im in texas and there is no brick & mortar jimmy jazz store in texas so they cant charge tax to texas customers. i got the free shipping code from google, free shipping codes work but money off codes will not work. they went live around 11 03 cst and i added 2 10.5's and went to checkout, checkout was kinda slow but i finaly got to the place order page and my order was successfull, already received email confirmation. i went back for more and there was sz 10 and 12, i tried to cop the 10 but when i went to my cart it said quantity exceeds availability. im cool with the 2 10.5's, they should be here by next friday
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

Is eastbay double boxing yet?
Our warehouse is not yet set up for double boxing. However, the Jordan Retro IV "Cavs" will be double boxed.

EastbayRep- Kristin
welcome to NT, EastbayRep- Kristin
can you post pics?  
happy.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Seriously though Kristin post pics.

wasn't able to get them on JimmyJazz

Not even going to try the mall since only 2 stores around my way is getting them and already people in line

no tax and fre shipping
pimp.gif

How?? 
eyes.gif

no tax for me because im in texas and there is no brick & mortar jimmy jazz store in texas so they cant charge tax to texas customers. i got the free shipping code from google, free shipping codes work but money off codes will not work. they went live around 11 03 cst and i added 2 10.5's and went to checkout, checkout was kinda slow but i finaly got to the place order page and my order was successfull, already received email confirmation. i went back for more and there was sz 10 and 12, i tried to cop the 10 but when i went to my cart it said quantity exceeds availability. im cool with the 2 10.5's, they should be here by next friday
smile.gif

Oh man, well congrats to you. I took another "L" via Jimmy Jazz. I have NO luck with them AT ALL!

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

nah they try with their phones

Not here(michigan)Last week, low 11s. I got to the mall like a 7. Places was packed. Went to wait in line at FL. 8am rolls around, I try ndc on my phone. Got my with ease. I told everyone in like "yo, *%%! this line #%#+. I just ordered mine off nike.com".I swear everyone looked at me like I had a dead fetus on my head. I stayed in line, just in case my order didn't go through. Around 9 am rolls around. Bunch of cats start walking up. FL gave out 10 tickets the night before. NO ONE in line with me had a ticket. The FL only got 11 pairs. I bet they wish they would of listened to me now
happy.gif
Point of the story, not every(here at least) trys online releases. And most of these fools had iphones.. like how the hell u not gonna at leeast try?? LmaoBest of luck to everyone on these. Hope u get urs.

Which FNL you went to? I stay in Michigan too

Westland footlocker. Champs had a huge line so figured id try fl. Was like 9th in line. Figured I was good. Then everyone with tix started showin up. I was pissed. Luckily ndc worked out for me.

Originally Posted by youngj00

How?? 
eyes.gif

smile.gif

Oh man, well congrats to you. I took another "L" via Jimmy Jazz. I have NO luck with them AT ALL!

Jimmy jazz is an underrated spot. They got some good sale prices sometimes. but man is it hard to cop a retro from them

Mega salty I missed the JJ, I've been refreshing on 2 computers like a fiend since midnight....I clicked the links they sent in an email before midnight and kept refreshing THOSE pages. Somehow, now that I go back to the email, it brings me right to the page. SALTY. Oh well. To all those that copped what was the approx time they went live? Last week the XI's went around 12:15.

Originally Posted by youngj00

How?? 
eyes.gif

smile.gif

you have to keep refreshing the mens new arrivals page, and change the settings to most recent. i was never able to cop from jj until last week when i figured out what page to refresh. the lebrons and cavs 4's both popped up when i was refreshing the new arrival page but i only went for the cavs, the elite lebrons are way to expensive and im not really feeling that taxi yellow colorway anyway.

Back
Top Bottom