:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

from finishline "
Thank you for registering with Finish Line. You will receive an e-mail confirmation message shortly.

Login to check order status, past orders and preferred customer points."
/
GOOD??someone let me know

finishline order went through. put all info in waited on timer then it says there was a problem with your order I hit submit again and it said thank you and gave me an order # got email comformation all ready

apparently I got thru on FNL...and goodlooks on the coupon code...keeping my fingers crossed for the confirmation

Originally Posted by waverder

Got my 2 of my sizes on eastbay and another 2 on finishline.. did both to see if I would score on both. Both went through w/ payment. These were just as easy as last weeks XI low release. Good morning everyone.. back to sleep!

Man lucky you! I guess I'll just stick with my one from my RSVP.

first time getting through on eastbay
eek.gif

do i need a confirmation email? chances my order gets cancelled?

Originally Posted by super23freak

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

Originally Posted by coreyatou

how long does finishline take to send a confirmation email?

Immediately.

Check your spam.

Go to your Account on Finishline and Click Order History. That's how you can tell if an order went through or not. They always say if you don't have confirmation order number then you won't get a pair.

Originally Posted by Freeze

wow. just got through this very second on finishline. copped an 11. 11.5 sold out. 11 should be straight tho.

just got my confirmation too.

i had got played twice. entered all my info twice. got that white screen twice. was charged twice. was refunded twice lol. then hit with the 'items in your cart have sold out' steeze. figured i'd try the 11 for the hell of it. went through no prob. so keep tryin yall. i'm going back to bed.

same thing happened to me
just got through RIGHT NOW

keep trying people

I was charged for 2 pairs but never got an email confirmation from finishline or nothing, still hope I get my pairs. What ya'll think? am I getting em????

just copped two 9.5's from FNL.com!!
pimp.gif
For those who copped, congrats! For those who haven't yet, keep trying!!!

I give up. Got to final page 5 times on FNL and each time I got a message saying my purchase couldn't go through b/c of something with my CC and then I log onto my banking and see they've charged it all 5 times. 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom