:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

This is too good to be true. Just right now I went into fnl.com picked my size everything went smoothly then I checked out got a conformation email and everything . Like I said too good to be true

this thread is going to be straight SALT, when they (FNL) start doing cancellations.....  
laugh.gif

Has anyone's order been canceled AFTER email confirmation?  I just got mine and this will be my first online success in many many years...

Originally Posted by jonwin

I give up. Got to final page 5 times on FNL and each time I got a message saying my purchase couldn't go through b/c of something with my CC and then I log onto my banking and see they've charged it all 5 times. 
indifferent.gif
My debit card was charged 3 times. Hope it doesnt take too long for that money to come back

after about 25 minutes mines finally went through on FNL. thanks for that coupon code! came out to $150.78. two weeks in a row i got the j's i wanted!

Just got through on one pair in a 9.5 on FNL. I needed a 12 though but that should be an easy size swap. Finishline payments acting a fool though

Originally Posted by CH69NO

Has anyone's order been canceled AFTER email confirmation?  I just got mine and this will be my first online success in many many years...
FNL is notorious.....

Finish line is dirty. No wonder I never order from them. They said my card couldn't go thru and authorized the money. Anyone know how long it takes for them to release the hold?

Was able to get an order through on FNL, but had to go 1/2 size down. Hopefully, it doesn't get cancelled.

Originally Posted by waverder

think I could call finishline to ask for that 15% code? i forgot to paste it on. 
oh well.
lol let me know if you find out.  i want that extra 20 back from tax and shipping lol

Got a pair on FNL WITH the coupon code!!!!!!!!!
You guys are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coupon code: RMN15 got me 15% on FNL if you guys haven't seen.

Back
Top Bottom