:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

laugh.gif
straight charged my card and didnt give me confirmation

Every website now showing out of stock. FNL tossed me at authorization about 3 or 4 times. Whether your calling, online, camping, or rsvp'ing... looks like it's all the luck of the draw.

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Hate to say this but... Anybody who used coupon codes, don't be surprised if your order gets canceled Monday.. This happened to me with the cements 4 I used a coupon code and then Monday morning I got a cancellation I called FNL they told me because I used a coupon code on a shoe that is excluded :-/

Soo it looks like there will be a few restocks on Monday woohoo
i think it just depends on the person handling your order cuz ive had jordans go through before with a coupon applied on there (last i remember were the black flips) and ive also applied coupons to others and then ill get a call from a rep telling me that the coupon can not be applied and if i want to go ahead with my order at regular price or cancel.

they don't technically "charge" your card, it's just a temp authorization... so unless they actually process and charge u guys will get it reversed in a day or 2.. maybe monday since it's the weekend

tryin to find an 8.5 for my homeboy still, i thought fnl would be good but that went quick on there

Originally Posted by patb23

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Does anyone cop just one pair instead of 2+ anymore?
Thats something we'll never see again.  No hate just sayin
nah bro it's all hate. "Just got through with 2 pairs with Eastbay and 2 pairs with FNL." %%% MAN
mad.gif

wow cant believe coupon worked got a paypal confirmation but nothing from finishline so im sure its a shot in the dark

Originally Posted by de Janeiro

Originally Posted by patb23

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Does anyone cop just one pair instead of 2+ anymore?
Thats something we'll never see again.  No hate just sayin
nah bro it's all hate. "Just got through with 2 pairs with Eastbay and 2 pairs with FNL." %%% MAN
mad.gif
laugh.gif
  It is what it is.....

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

wow cant believe coupon worked got a paypal confirmation but nothing from finishline so im sure its a shot in the dark

Paypal Confirmation means nothing. If you didnt get a FNL confirmation by now man, you're done

Woke up 455am ordered foot locker online at around 525am done got two sz 10 no need for camp but it can still get cancelled so we'll see.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by just blaze

I know some were able to buy from eastbay, but did anyone else have the same problem that item was sold out RIGHT when it went live?

absolutely.  as soon as it went live, it was a dead issue.

So it wasn't just me smh
30t6p3b.gif

charged my card, got confirmation number after transaction, but no email. ugh... off to work in confusion now

Wow was able to cop off Fnl but my damn credit card fraud protector kicked in and cancelled the orders lol this can't be life. Once they cancelled my orders for 9.5 they were sold out so I decided to try again and 10s were available. Got them in my cart went to to pay through PayPal and bam lol fraud protector cancelled that order too. So I guess those size 10s went to someone else. This is a sign credit cards are terrible and that I don't need these sneakers in my life. Back to sleep! I think I'll notify them next time about a large transaction so I don't get cancelled next time.

Originally Posted by onajazad

FNL charged my card 4x but thats fine give it 24 hours to be reversed , Thanks FNL for the win!

I got charged 3 times on my CC but w/ 1 order in RED meaning it's going to be taken while the others are greyed out pending.. im sure those will be reversed since i never got an confirmation page on them.

Got confirmation from foot locker just now so far so good damn these things are really limited to be sold out in an hour

Back
Top Bottom