:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

been on hold with finishline for 20 minutes
30t6p3b.gif

They've been gone man.......... SOLD OUT
mad.gif

Originally Posted by kjlee85

so what did nike accomplish with 5 the am release? nothing

it gets just gets people angry at 5 am instead of 12 am lol
I think this 8amEST release is way better then the normal 12am release.
You have people that will over sleep and forget to order them and you have people that are already in line at the store so they wont worry so much about the online release. 

Since they been releasing at 8am i have been able to get all of the pairs i try

My personal experience with FNL for hot releases is not very good.
Absolutely worst CSR dept. on the planet.
They cancel many orders and run a shady biz in my humble opinion.

Good luck to those who got a confirmation. For your sake I hope
you get the pairs you ordered.

It just seemed that too many people got thru and it looks fishy to me.
Hope you guys don't get that dreaded Monday morning cancellation email.  

Well it's 9:30 am EST and I have no J's.... I am calling it quits. Congrats to those who copped. This is the first release I wasn't able to get this year so I guess it was my turn. Back to sleep!

My 13 hour camp-out. Had the #1 and #2 spot outside but 2 cats found a way in before everyone else! Had to go extra early to avoid being behind young cats & hearing them talk about resell value.
Anyways........few pics.

On hold for 30 min, nothin, got charged 4 times cuz it said it didnt go through each time, nothin. good luck to every1 else

Props to those who wait on hold and still come thru with pairs. I've gotten enough practice in, is it December yet? I'm ready to take on the battle for the XIs again!

I just remembered my first cart on finishline with an 8.5 and 11.5 was cleared because of 30 minutes of inactivity. I was waiting at a white screen for 30 minutes that said dont refresh the page what was i supposed to do smh they kill me sometimes

finally got through to finishline. Looks like unless you received an order confirmation you may have no luck on your order even if the card was charged,

the operator did however tell me that orders take up to 4 hours to process so we'll see. good luck!

Back
Top Bottom