:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by Kingtre

{ people not learning with FNL yet....every release its 100 posts gassing them up then in a day or two the forum will be flooded with i hate fnl posts

what the hell else you expect us to do when eastbay sells out at the count of zero? fnl was the only option left at the time, damn right ima give it a shot and try for that confirmation screen, id be stupid not to
tired.gif

got mine this morning at a local Finish Line. It was hectic. Glad I I was able to come out with a pair

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by d skyz 1

I'm a little confused...see them going for 250+ all over the place but i woke up at 8:30, strolled down to the mall, walked into my FA and dude said he had 8, 10, 10.5 and 13 left with nobody in the store but the 3 employees. Good nights sleep plus got my size 10...easier than the XI lows
laugh.gif
 WTH!?!

Wow, I wish I lived in "Funky Town USA"
Lololol damn does it still say that??? Think im gonna have to change that right now
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 thats from 2003, im obviously a little older now. Ouch, now i feel like some of the idiots i stand in line with for every release. Thanks NikeRider for pointin that out lol
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Went through hell to get these. But I'm sure glad I got them. Quality is excellent. I'm very surprised. JB should make all their shoes with this quality and I'd a happy customer

I can't believe i missed my 12
30t6p3b.gif

gonna try to shop around and find some at local spots... if not its all good

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

Went through hell to get these. But I'm sure glad I got them. Quality is excellent. I'm very surprised. JB should make all their shoes with this quality and I'd a happy customer

yeah that's what i said that Quality on these is pretty damn good i wish they would make all their shoes with the same quality.. man the mall was hell on earth hahah im glad i was able to get my pair a week early i still went to the mall tho to see if i could get a pair for someone but struck out only one store that had em and it was champs and they only had 12 pair
ohwell.gif

Was able to go in an out for my two pairs. Got there at 715 (third in line) got two tickets, copped at 10.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by Kingtre

{ people not learning with FNL yet....every release its 100 posts gassing them up then in a day or two the forum will be flooded with i hate fnl posts

what the hell else you expect us to do when eastbay sells out at the count of zero? fnl was the only option left at the time, damn right ima give it a shot and try for that confirmation screen, id be stupid not to
tired.gif
whoa easy there tough guy- im just saying its a toss up with FNL...so until you get a tracking dont count on it...of course its worth a try...i tried them this morning too - if i got thru i woulda copped but known there was a good chance it didnt mean anything

my point is people posting like they got 2 pairs secured from FNL only to complain later on when they get cancelled....getting thru with them is like a lottery...some lucky people will get orders fulfilled....some will get charged 10 times...some will get cancellations after a day or two or a week - this is nothing new

Originally Posted by DublBagn

went and picked up a few more pairs today.....you gotta love getting to know people and getting the hook up. RULE #1 GET TO KNOW YOUR SNEAKER STORE EMPLOYEES!!!!!!!

Negative.... sneaker store employees in VA Beach are all out for themselves and managers strict as hell here. Not sucking people off just to get some sneakers.

was able to get two pairs one from finishline and one from footaction, Im a 9 but got an 8.5 cause they do run big but I copped a 9 as well to sell.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

I have a feeling these will be a 'HOOD CLASSIC COLORWAY" lol , i just can't do it, im not 16 yrs old anymore.

Hey bro u aint lieing... I was on the fence about coppin these but then i said the same thing "hold up this is sum stuff i use to wear when i was about 15" lol now sadly im 25 and theres just to much goin on with this shoeAlso for people who hate resellers like me... My local craigalist (detroit) there are over 15-20 post from today whitin the past 3 hours from prices like 300, 350, and even 500$!! :-o i understand my city is in the negative but dam all these lil kids buying just to resell to thugs and people with money!! Now to reminise whem the whute cement 4s came out, there were 12-13 year old kids with there mothers trying to buy them just to resell! I was ahead of the kid and his mom actually tried to cut into me saying they were here first! I gave her thr biggest mean mug and cussed her out infront of like 30ppl just so they culd try and get a pair to resell! SMH these days are crazy nothin is like the old times..

Originally Posted by Skratch84

To each their own, but these have NO appeal to me whatsoever. Look like fakes.

Agreed, the thirst is TOO real for these.. Everyone buying to resell.. No one buying to cop. These have to be one of the most over hyped releases of 2012

Just got home from niketown ny place was a zoo they had to call the cops, only thing that was organized was the rsvp line

afgf1d.jpg

What the hell are you people talking about.... is this the same discussion for the white/orange/grey 12s? They were never released in that colorway.. What makes these look fake? I just don't get it. 
tired.gif
 not saying this is the case for the OP, but I think alot of people pass due to other issues: no funds, can't get their hands on a pair, and they resort to trashing releases to make themselves "feel better."
One thing for sure though, the same people bashing these last week were in line today 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Shadi914

Just got home from niketown ny place was a zoo they had to call the cops, only thing that was organized was the rsvp line

afgf1d.jpg

eek.gif
what happened there?
i was on the rsvp line and ran out of there as soon as i got my pair
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Agreed, the thirst is TOO real for these.. Everyone buying to resell.. No one buying to cop. These have to be one of the most over hyped releases of 2012
They are 4s AND a QS..... thats instant hype..... 

@dj she order two pairs under her name & the other pair under my name & i just snag a 6.5 while On my way! to wrk. Eastbay def came thru on this one!

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by bulldg2686

Kid in front of me floating in his shoes got the only 13.. Stuck with this 12
As another size 13 guy i know how it goes. Often only 2 - 3 size 13's and they go quick.
Funny as hell the expression "the kid was floating in his shoes"
watching him walk and have the heel slip off his foot and hit the ground... definitely floating

Back
Top Bottom