:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by east99

i was literally refreshing my page every couple seconds, but what i've noticed is there is nothing one second and i refresh it the next minute and a tweet from nike shows up and it says 6m....
indifferent.gif
 this happened to anyone as well? why tweets showing up late even after refreshing the page?

I DM'ed NTSF and received a message back from them confirming my pair an hour and 45 minutes later.
Originally Posted by thapointguy

Anybody know what's the plan for HOH Serramonte in Daly City? Or did they give out tickets already?

they gave out wristbands this morning.
There had to be at least 100+ people at Serramonte.

Originally Posted by Tony906

smh was going to go to hoh 34 f it now

They have 10 of each size roughly 120 total. Only 21 people were on line as of 8pm tonight.

To my surprise the most limited sneaker coming out this weekend is the Aunt Pearl KD IV. Not sure why resellers are only pushing them for $200-$300 on eBay right now. The production numbers are in between the Weathermans and the Nerfs.

only a few locations are getting them over here, will try and see if i can score a pair

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Those that are familiar with Nike Roosevelt Field. What entrance would you use to get into the mall? since RSVP starts at 8am, while the mall opens at 10am. Any help would be appreciated.

for the playoff 12s and electro limes people lined up for the midnight release in the basement. The 12s was during the RSVP thing. But call them and make sure

Originally Posted by kevi

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Those that are familiar with Nike Roosevelt Field. What entrance would you use to get into the mall? since RSVP starts at 8am, while the mall opens at 10am. Any help would be appreciated.

for the playoff 12s and electro limes people lined up for the midnight release in the basement. The 12s was during the RSVP thing. But call them and make sure
thanks bro. sent you a PM

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ this is why I think they'll resell for lots of $

there is obviously a market for ugly looking IVs
the more tacky and
sick.gif
sneaker

the more $$$$$$$$$

^ this is why I think they'll resell for lots of $

there is obviously a market for ugly looking IVs

roll.gif
roll.gif
 For some reason that was funny to me..

To each his own. I happen to like them. I could careless about resell value or hype. Got mine for retail and I'm not reselling. I pick up what I like from limited to GR. It's a nice shoe...

I got a DM and will still be camping. Its fun to me and i habe the time. Hate all you want about the campers in they picture but at less they can say they're guaranteed a pair. I bet all of you gloating and anti-camp were camping out on your twitter apps and PC sweating and hoping to god you get one lol. I miss the old NT where there was some respect. No one thought they were better than the other. I wish we could get rid of the last 5 year's of dudes accepted on here.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

I got a DM and will still be camping. Its fun to me and i habe the time.
I don't enjoy camping, but at least you're honest
I think most people that camp are just there to talk about kicks and meet like-minded people, can't hate.

I got a DM and will still be camping. Its fun to me and i habe the time. Hate all you want about the campers in they picture but at less they can say they're guaranteed a pair. I bet all of you gloating and anti-camp were camping out on your twitter apps and PC sweating and hoping to god you get one lol. I miss the old NT where there was some respect. No one thought they were better than the other. I wish we could get rid of the last 5 year's of dudes accepted on here.
most of people now are the new wave of people that just started high school.

I got a DM and will still be camping. Its fun to me and i habe the time.
I don't enjoy camping, but at least you're honest
I think most people that camp are just there to talk about kicks and meet like-minded people, can't hate.
Camping  wasn't too bad before. It's just these days it's mixed with a bunch of idiots or wannabe thugs who wanna cut, fight, rob, and just mess everything up for the ones just tryna grab a pair.  I'm not saying this happens everywhere or every single time, but it's more frequent.

Back
Top Bottom