:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

So I watched the eastbay and finish line counter. Eastbay actually had sizes listed before 8am just no checkout. I had a size 14 clicked. As soon as the timer ended I added to cart and checked out.....btw it was like 758 and change when the timer ended. At that time I was put into que with a 7 min and 41 second wait. I was patient in the meantime went to finishline, sold out. Lol que came up I processed and now to bed. Congrats all good luck those looking

how is Eastbay on order cancellations? just received the order confirmation email as well. i am absolutely shocked my order went through.

Damn I was on my A game (on a MAC) and went to 'Add to Cart' on the Eastbay, I got 'No sizes left' message....ANyone notice the difference in timers compared to the direct twitter link compared to putting the product code in search bar? Was off by 2 minutes.

Originally Posted by jonnymasterj

Originally Posted by allonakaoak

Got my pair on eastbay 
pimp.gif

It seemed like eastbay sold out instantly

I kept calling them and somehow I got through with about a minute left.

Was about to check my account order history on FNL and i don't see a order confirmation despite my card being charged. Bummer
frown.gif

i got through on finishline around 7:04, but still let me check out... i discovered a new trick that may be helpful in the future for finishline.
smile.gif

my order on eastbay just went through, 2 pair size 10...crossing my fingers that it doesnt get cancelled

Got onto champs at 8am, put in to my cart. It gave me a 30 minute wait time. I have 9 minutes left.

Originally Posted by jretro23

wow, my order actually went through on eastbay. had a 9 minute timer, was able to add to cart and everything. good luck to everyone, california tax is a killer.
lol same man. when i saw 9 minutes i thought it was over for me.

Originally Posted by jretro23

wow, my order actually went through on eastbay. had a 9 minute timer, was able to add to cart and everything. good luck to everyone, california tax is a killer.

I had the same exact situation... 
pimp.gif
 got my order through for once!

good luck and good night everyone

Back
Top Bottom