Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
@ that shirt.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Originally Posted by sorianotron

Yeah heads up, the orders from CT are in GBP not EURO's.

And for yall planning on ordering from them, DO NOT use the shipper saver option(no tracking #), orders will be lost in transit...I can personally attest to the fact....

This still is a community right? Put your brethren on.

CT = crookedtounges.com ---> Still sizes left here

We needa restore the integrity of this board/community ASAP

I agree NT has become a place where people try to keep everything secret so they can resell to another NT member at a rape rate.....putting stuff in code and !%#? seriously?
WRONG... NT has become a place where people post links to help out other NTers but lurkers go in and scoop up every single pair before we can even help someone out... hence why we need members only pages on release day 
nerd.gif
Wrong? My man has a sig with $900 foamposites!...But I do agree with a members only threads

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

do you need an acct to order from NDC?

nope but if you have one it makes the shipping free if im not mistaken
Originally Posted by Juice8732

got that $100 NDC card.. 1 pair for $70, or 2 for $240?..

no question 2 for $240

No, but it'll give you free shipping and a higher chance of copping if you fill out your info.

It doesn't makes sense though that if you choose the free shipping or the paid shipping that we not get a tracking number.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

nope but if you have one it makes the shipping free if im not mistaken
appreciate the response bro. as crazy as this thread is going im surprised i even got an answer
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

And for yall planning on ordering from them, DO NOT use the shipper saver option(no tracking #), orders will be lost in transit...I can personally attest to the fact....
Wish I had seen this like 10 minutes sooner. Oh well. Can't change it now.
i used shipper saver for concords and got em with no problems

FOR NDC do we just need to head over to the JB page and wait to refresh? I haven't done one of these since last spring online. Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

FOR NDC do we just need to head over to the JB page and wait to refresh? I haven't done one of these since last spring online. Any help would be appreciated.

nah 
stick to nikestore twitter & wait for the link

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Wish I had seen this like 10 minutes sooner. Oh well. Can't change it now.
i used shipper saver for concords and got em with no problems
I did as well, although the no tracking number can really mess with your head when you get near the end of that 11 days.

nah 
Yeah I've got that up in another tab. Didn't know what the gap was between them posting it there and it going live. I'm used to Ticketmaster on-sales where I sync with the atomic clock and pull the refresh as close to :00:00 as possible to hit the live purchase.

Originally Posted by bballintom22

This still is a community right? Put your brethren on.

CT = crookedtounges.com ---> Still sizes left here

We needa restore the integrity of this board/community ASAP

Dang any1 else have this same experience? I ordered two separate orders but both with the free shipping...now you got me worried lol
I've ordered from CT for years with the free shipping option and I've never had a problem receiving my orders.

It would probably be faster to use the link they put on Nike Store's twitter at midnight est

nah 
Yeah I've got that up in another tab. Didn't know what the gap was between them posting it there and it going live. I'm used to Ticketmaster on-sales where I sync with the atomic clock and pull the refresh as close to :00:00 as possible to hit the live purchase.
Yeah, Nike twitter tweets the link right as it goes live. The days of NT finding the link early are long gone. Sucks. 
eyes.gif

Glad I've made friend at sneaker stores .....These are real Nice I will sleep late ! I only want one pair to rock none to stock. Gotz Mine !
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom