Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
that shirt is trash
roll.gif

One hour and countdown for armageddon. The sites are gonna crash, the desperate await of the purchase email to arrive. The nervousness on wether the order will get cancelled. Finally, you get the ups tracking number and 
happy.gif

happy.gif

Then you prepare to do it again later

Debating on whether or not to order. I know if I order on NDC im 99% sure I'll get mine. But if I try to cop in the morning not sure if i'll get em. I want mine in hand though. Decisions, decisions. 
ohwell.gif

i dont know if i should get a 11.5 or 12 last IVs i had were the grey IVs back in college

sheesh

cement IVs are better than concord XIs at the end of the day for wearin

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

Originally Posted by bballintom22

Originally Posted by sorianotron

Yeah heads up, the orders from CT are in GBP not EURO's.

And for yall planning on ordering from them, DO NOT use the shipper saver option(no tracking #), orders will be lost in transit...I can personally attest to the fact....

This still is a community right? Put your brethren on.

CT = crookedtounges.com ---> Still sizes left here

We needa restore the integrity of this board/community ASAP

Dang any1 else have this same experience? I ordered two separate orders but both with the free shipping...now you got me worried lol
I've ordered from CT for years with the free shipping option and I've never had a problem receiving my orders.

same here

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Debating on whether or not to order. I know if I order on NDC im 99% sure I'll get mine. But if I try to cop in the morning not sure if i'll get em. I want mine in hand though. Decisions, decisions. 
ohwell.gif

why waste your time waking up early?

ohwell.gif

order online at NDC...then hit up ur mall at 10am and see if you can cop, that's what imma do

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Damm People camping for these? a GR shoe? Damm people camp for anything nowadays.
laugh.gif
well theyre camping for night youre prob camping out a week for those galaxys.
yeah I know. damm good thing I camp for a week and have 12 pairs
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kevvv

anyone know what the leather quality is like ?

its been asked a million times same with sizing
ppl will just get pissed at you 
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Much like yourself I was faced with this terrible dilemma, until I was told I had to work Saturday at 6am.

Originally Posted by natrix916

ohwell.gif

order online at NDC...then hit up ur mall at 10am and see if you can cop, that's what imma do
Only got enough guap for one pair... 
tired.gif
I think i'll just hit the mall at 8am. I want to see mines before I buy. If they're sold out I'll just cop later. 

Need to vent a bit. So I meet up today with my connect at his store and he tells me "Dont worry. We are good. You will get your size." So I come home happy thinking all is good. I get online and casually start hitting CT looking trying for a 2nd pair. While in the middle of my half !%* effort I get this email telling me "Hey man, a line is forming at my store. Sorry man I cant hold your pair for you." Now I am a bit peeved but its cool because I will get through on CT no problem right. WRONG. I finally get through and my size is sold out. By this time I am worried about not getting a pair and pissed (mind you these are my 2nd favorite J's and I have never owned them)  so I go ahead and roll over to the Natterjacks website and purchase a pair for too much because a mild case of panic. I want these shoes more than the Concords. And the thing that pisses me off the most is dont tell me to my face all is good then tell me 3 hours later sorry bro you're F'ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom