Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa.....just got an email from NDC. One of my 20 failed attempts might have been successful.

Keep trying guys.......at least until nikestore says its over.

ok, got some by calling in, but my card was +@#+%#$ up and not accepting.

they said they were working on updating the system tonight so that next week the site would run smoother. thats why tonight is so slow.

Lmao at the thirsty ++* kids making fake Nike tweets about cements being sold out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Originally Posted by YoungGza

What web browser is peeps using to use to get them faster
Someone suggested Chrome, but hasn't helped me much
are you kidding me, chrome was not even functional for NDC. It didnt load any pages except the initial link

With all this JB$$$ and foamposite $$$$ u would think a billion dollar company could invest in some better servers, i mean damn some of us actually work on saturdays

was checking out with paypal, got all the way to your order is processing part and thought i had them, but nope it kicked my out for inactivity. lol damn. Good thing i got mines today from sneakerpost. They do run big!

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

was checking out with paypal, got all the way to your order is processing part and thought i had them, but nope it kicked my out for inactivity. lol damn. Good thing i got mines today from sneakerpost. They do run big!

another reason why the system was sucking. people who are "glad they already have there's" but were trying the last hour. LOL

just got through on the phone to eastbay. nothing from 10-11's. only 7.5 and 11.5 and up. ugh. was on hold for 45 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom