Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a confirmation email from Nike with order #, but my checkout/confirm page on my laptop is still blank/white and won't load any pics. I'm good right?

Originally Posted by bay1591

2mwfo75.jpg

I did this while waiting on NDC to tell me ive been inactive
laugh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I've always been lucky with eastbay since the TB 3. After the unavailable, server error, timed out, 5 hour wait timer, 0 items in cart pages, I randomly refresh and they let me check out . Same thing with this release, Hope it doesn't get cancelled.

Originally Posted by YoungGza

What web browser is peeps using to use to get them faster

It's not the browser that makes the difference.  I was using Firefox, IE and Safari and was able to order on each one.  It's more on your bandwidth from your ISP and the processing speed of your computer.  If you have a fast line, you better have a computer that can handle the incoming bandwidth.

NDC giving me the multi language crap. i had finishline at checkout but then crashes. my champs order went thru like 30min later after retrying multiple times. i was about to close that tab too smh. i called eastbay and footlocker around 845 pacific time and not even a dial tone or operator. its as if they had there line off the hook

This bad over 1 damn shoe...I don't think I'm going to even bother logging onto NDC to try and get any of the AS shoes for at least an hr.

IM F!@#!@G DONE WITH SNEAKERS. CANT COP A PAIR OFF NDC AND I THOUGHT CONCORDS WERE TOUGHER. HYPE BIT ME IN THE $%! ENDED UP COPPING ON EBAY 259 SZ 11
AINT EVEN MY SIZE

ALL IF NOT MOST SITES EITHER SOLD OUT OR SHUT DOWN. DIDNT CALL IN, NEVER MADE IT TO CONFIRMATION.

THIS REALLY IS A GAME

GOOD NIGHT YALL IM TRING TO LOWER MY BLOOD PRESSURE

IM OUT

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

IM F!@#!@G DONE WITH SNEAKERS. CANT COP A PAIR OF NDC AND I THOUGHT CONCORDS WERE TOUGHER. HYPE BIT ME IN THE #%# ENDED UP COPPING ON EBAY 259 SZ 11
AINT EVEN MY SIZE

ALL IF NOT MPST SITES EITHER SOLD OUT OR SHUT DOWN. DIDNT CALL IN, NEVER MADE IT TO CONFIRMATION.

THIS REALLY IS A GAME

GOOD NIGHT YALL IM TRING TO LOWER MY BLOOD PRESSURE

IM OUT
you mad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom