Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikestore.com @nikestore Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Jordan 4 Update: Sizes 7, 7.5, 9, 9.5 are sold out. Units are available in all other sizes. Keep trying if you want a pair.

Nike has gone to bad to worse for me. Went to timed out page to "Thanks for visiting Nike. We are temporarily closed for scheduled maintenance,
we’ll be back soon so please try again later."

For the love of god just let me buy a pair size 10 and let me go to sleep NDC

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Nikestore.com @nikestore Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Jordan 4 Update: Sizes 7, 7.5, 9, 9.5 are sold out. Units are available in all other sizes. Keep trying if you want a pair.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Nikestore.com @nikestore
  • https://twimg0-a.akamaihd...ter_web_sprite_bgs.png); position: absolute; top: 9px; right: 12px; -webkit-transition-property: opacity; -webkit-transition-duration: 0.15s; -webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; -webkit-transition-delay: initial; opacity: 1; background-position: 0px -240px; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; ">
  • Close

I literraly held off using the bathroom for this...OMG talk about s!@t
laugh.gif

I feel the salt in this thread growing. 
0901_sodium_485x3401.jpg

PM me if any of you need some hugs. 
happy.gif

Congrats to those who got through and copped

For those still refreshing, good luck

For those who gave up, note the above statement. 
ohwell.gif

Damn near 2 hours in and I cant even checkout, Nike this is unacceptable. You're a multi billion dollar company, with servers made of charmin
indifferent.gif

Eastbay is pretty much sold out of anything under 14. This release is just crazy, what do this site/companies/brands expect to due when the clock strikes midnight next Friday. All hell will break lose. This was just the 4's and some damn Kobe's... smh...

first time i failed on NDC. all good congrats to everyone who copped. on to the galaxy foamposites!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spadil5

I got my girlfriend pregnant, she gave birth, the kid is moving away to college and the whole time I was waiting to check out on NDC for the 4s
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Damn near 2 hours in and I cant even checkout, Nike this is unacceptable. You're a multi billion dollar company, with servers made of charmin
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My order didn't go through but I'm out here at HOH Scottsdale in line for a pair. Any other NTers out here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom