Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by juicyju

Originally Posted by cencal559

Originally Posted by holyFlock

Any one has been able to check out with paypal on NDC?

Nope...get all the way through then tells me the card is declined. 
same thing happened to me 
mad.gif
#POOR

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #30.ca070f17.1329546529.a6085b9

AWESOME!!!

Finally got through to eastbay, one1 know the latest sizes? Tryin to cop a sz 9, 9.5 10 or 12

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

At least the New York Football Giants are World Champs, right?

haha yea, i shrugged at the red foams but these were a must have. first time i paid over retail for a rd gr

I got my girlfriend pregnant, she gave birth, the kid is moving away to college and the whole time I was waiting to check out on NDC for the 4s

Originally Posted by maxdunker

I got a confirmation email from Nike with order #, but my checkout/confirm page on my laptop is still blank/white and won't load any pics. I'm good right?
 a confirmation email and money out of  your account seems good to me, in my experience with nike, if i get a confirmation email and money withdrawn then all is good

Originally Posted by YoungGza

Finally got through to eastbay, one1 know the latest sizes? Tryin to cop a sz 9, 9.5 10 or 12
Via Twitter "Cement Size Update: SOLD OUT of sizes except 13-15. Very HIGH traffic processing orders for the Cements."

Wow...this is harder than the concords.
eastbay had this weird countdown but once i add to my cart...gone.  @#! people called and 10 mins later everything is sold out!?

Originally Posted by jerry6d

Has anybody got through in the last 10 minutes?
no..ive been connecting for the last 10 mins until i got the system message
roll.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

IM F!@#!@G DONE WITH SNEAKERS. CANT COP A PAIR OF NDC AND I THOUGHT CONCORDS WERE TOUGHER. HYPE BIT ME IN THE #%# ENDED UP COPPING ON EBAY 259 SZ 11

AINT EVEN MY SIZE

ALL IF NOT MPST SITES EITHER SOLD OUT OR SHUT DOWN. DIDNT CALL IN, NEVER MADE IT TO CONFIRMATION.

THIS REALLY IS A GAME

GOOD NIGHT YALL IM TRING TO LOWER MY BLOOD PRESSURE

IM OUT
you mad?

lil bit thank you
too old for this not worth it
if it makes u feel any better i waited 2+ hrs on ndc for the concords but finally got thru. im stuck on checkout too rite now.

Originally Posted by spadil5

I got my girlfriend pregnant, she gave birth, the kid is moving away to college and the whole time I was waiting to check out on NDC for the 4s
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom