Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a joke they make us stay up telling us they had the larger sizes and everything was gone - F Nike - fingers crossed on my fnl order but i have zero confidence

the site was shut down but all phone orders kept going through, and they didn't even tweet the link of course.

Excellent business they have going there.

Originally Posted by gyeah

Originally Posted by melofan15

site is up!!

Peace to you good sir, as soon as I read this I logged on and got my size 14. 
6a00e552e3404e8833014e8be258b2970d-450wi.jpg

ditto swag
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I stayed trying to log back in just in case the site went up before they tweeted it. Luckily that strategy is why I secured a 13. That was sheisty that they didn't tweet it ASAP and I feel for all of you who also perched for 3 3/4 hrs trying. Good luck to you all either in the AM or however you continue your pursuit.

Worst online release ever. I should have got my 2 pairs at 12:30 but when I completed check out it said size 11 was sold out. I'm beyond disgusted right now. Stayed in tonight to get these only to waste 4 hours glued to a stupid computer

wow didnt expect a confirmation email til later this afternoon...feelstiredman. peace nt brethren

And...I didn't even realize, I actually got two pairs of 14's. +%$!, oh well. Glad to have gotten through.

Damn bro I was on NDC since they tweeted the link at 12 AM Eastern time

I was waiting to see a tweet when the site would go back up

They trolled me hard

I really really wanted these too

Tight as F right now

Have 1 pending and 1 cancelled with finishline too but the pending one does.not have an order number so they both will be cancelled FML

got my email confirm from ndc. i rather camp out in front of the comp than in front of the store
holla. hope every got a pair that stuck around through the craziness!

after 4 hours of click-freeze-click-reload-freeze-reload....
had two orders go thru at the same time. 
eek.gif

Finally get lucky

I know everyone has got to be frustrated at this release...People still wanting a pair, I just check offspring uk and they seem to have some sizes available. I'm passing on the site because its UK and I'm not sure how the shoes are sized on their site (UK or US sizing?). Anyways, it looks like it might cost more than retail too unless you can get them to take off the shipping. Someone else mentioned in this thread to call them and ask them to take off the VAT pricing...

Go ahead and give it a shot if you want... too much work for me. Consider it some kind of second hope for those that missed out tonight.

I'll try my luck in the AM at my mall.

And if any reference to "lurkers" or resellers...I'm pretty sure at this hour, its fair game for everyone. Nike messed up with this release and hope anyone willing to stay up this late can use the tip to try and score themselves a pair. Just trying to help out fellow NT'ers on here staying up this late

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

the site was shut down but all phone orders kept going through, and they didn't even tweet the link of course.

Excellent business they have going there.

I was on hold fr 2.5 hours, ot thru at 12:22am pacific time.  Got my comfirmation for my 10.5's before I got off the phone.  When I asked the rep told me there were 30 10.5's left and about 120 sz 11.0's.  I tried to be greedy and get anpther when the site went back up but of coarse a no go.  Glad I was able to get a couple.  Good luck to the rest when they go hunting for pairs, I mean that. 

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Damn bro I was on NDC since they tweeted the link at 12 AM Eastern time

I was waiting to see a tweet when the site would go back up

They trolled me hard

I really really wanted these too

Tight as F right now

same here....salty....
-sf77

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom