Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

welp time to save up 300 just to buy these since i missed out 
indifferent.gif
Just hit your local FNL or Champs its only 7am

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Seriously wth is going on in here.
PEOPLE!! Stay up til 12 tomorrow...sit on NDC....hit refresh from 11:55-12:00.  When they pop up add your size.  YOU WILL GET A PAIR.   You can do eastbay too.  

People trying to lock their pair down paying over retail saying lines are gonna suck.  If you are willing to just be attentive for 30 mins.  1150-1220 you will have them.  Hell go out get drunk set an alarm order from your phone at the bar...done it before....shut up with this Hype.  
The mayhem reminded me of this post. You agreed with this  FutureDHughes. You slept, hope you get your pair though.

Can someone tell me how long it will take for these pending FL transactions to clear (still no confirmation email, I imagine they are waiting for the eCheck to clear)

I'm in Cleveland sitting in the car. I'm one of 2 people out here. I wish this mall hurry up and open while no one is out here! Someone said 8 but it's looking like 9...

Showed up my mall at about 7 after striking out on NDC and eastbay, and im second in line. Theres like 40 people behind me now.

Originally Posted by gyeah

How ironic is that I have to get up in 6 hours and go to work....at NIKE!
this is the horrible part.
swoosh has never felt so useless

I failed on ndc last night for the first time, anyone wanna help me with a size 13? Please thank you
smile.gif

Itll be a miracle if I get these in my size.
30t6p3b.gif
these are my grails too. $*%$.

Finally made it In now just waiting on footlocker to open . We started forming line I say like 4:30 am or so but waiting outside in the parking lot since 1:30 am me and my boy are first in line . Haven't sleep been up since 9 am yesterday .

In line at my local mall...... Man I didn't expect this kind of madness for these!!

Lines are crazy packed!! Smh

Shout out to SteveSoFresh. Cause of that dude, I'm 4th in line at finish line. Mad respect.
Good luck to all, and !$$# NDC.
pimp.gif

Finally made it into the mall. Me and my dude are #3 in line out of a total of 5 people. The fact that NO ONE is here has me wondering if this FinishLine even has them. I'm scared now. They better let me skate with my 2 size 12's if they do have them.

After 2 hours refreshing every 10 mins, I was finally able to check out using PayPal. Got my order number around 3am! NDC FTW! Wasn't expecting this release to be this crazy.

woke up at like 7 to find out green acres mall been open since around 6 something. rush in there and managed to snag the last size 12 from modells.

Doubt this but the only way I'm able to cop is if they're available when I get off of work, good luck to everyone out there though.....be safe man

In line at finishline at cross county in Yonkers...footlocker line is about 25 deep..finishline only 10 deep including me should b straight

Security not letting anyone park in the lot until 6am hits, so I'm just chomping on some dollar tacos at the Jack in the Box across the street. It's gonna be a mad dash to the door in about 20 minutes haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom