Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finishline.com and NDC was a no go for TWO HOURS 
mad.gif
.. Went out, dealt with the campers... Got my pairs and was out.. Im getting too old for this though 
indifferent.gif

maatrd.jpg

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

Might as well look out for some of my locals I'm over here at Katy mills and line is relatively short I say about 15 people

What entrance are you lined up at? I rode by there around 3am, but I didn't see anyone so I dipped the Memorial City

Can someone give me a summary of how NDC went last night? I already had 2 pair reserved so I didn't try to get a pair from them.

After this is done, I'll have waited 15 hours for these. I think I've only waited the the OG drop date of the 360 that long.

Hilarious update, Scottsdale Quarter: went to use the restroom and dudes are sleeping in there because it's warm. I don't blame them because it's crazy cold out here.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Can someone give me a summary of how NDC went last night? I already had 2 pair reserved so I didn't try to get a pair from them.

NDC Posts the twitter link at 12 along with the Kobe VII
NDC promptly crashes 2 min later

NDC Freezes, Drops orders, won't take Pay Pal - won't let you return to your cart for 2 hours straight

All other stores online EXCEPT Finishline (they are experiencing the same errors) sale out.

NDC Tweets that they are going to shut the site down for 30min to get everything straight

NDC reopens the site without notice, errors are still going on

NDC Sales out. Then tweets about it.

%%$# NDC

Its times like this I dislike I moved to a new city. You got to re-establish new connects so you don't have to stand in line. Good luck for those who get a pair in their size.

Woke up to my order confirmation from Eastbay. Thank godGood luck to everyone out there Releases like this should really show that us as a sneaker community should look out for each other to over take the resellers. If you live in an area where it's an easy cop just grab a couple sizes and hook up some fellow NTers. I understand wanting to make money off it but at least try to charge non rape prices. Its a pipe dream but it would be nice. NT these days is becoming less and less a family atmosphere with all these "got scammed" posts.

10.5 uk/ 11.5 US for sale on UI site
and email alerts for 8, 9, 9.5 (US) and list everything else as sold out

not sure about why they'd alert those (pending cc approvals?)

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

NDC Freezes, Drops orders, won't take Pay Pal - won't let you return to your cart for 2 hours straight

All other stores online EXCEPT Finishline (they are experiencing the same errors) sale out.

NDC Tweets that they are going to shut the site down for 30min to get everything straight

%%$# NDC
exactly what happened too! 
laugh.gif

"Should" be an easy cop here at Northpark Dallas. They aren't letting people in to the mall until 7 so I'm parked in what's pretty much the employee type parking near a service entrance. There's about 12 cars parked, waiting but we're close to the door still. The security guards have been turning people away and those that don't know about this cubby-hole parking lot are about 100 yards away. So, here in 7 minutes, (6:50) I'll be out the car...ducked behind a tree waiting on 6:58. That's the play anyway..."BREAK!"

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

%%$# NDC

Should've known this was gonna happen.
30t6p3b.gif
Oh I'm on my way to FNL now!

I was waiting in line, someone said store didn't open til 10 so I left. Forget that...I'm running on 2 hours of sleep as it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom