Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is hilarious.

Wheres the people saying that these would be an easy cop? That there's enough pairs to go around?

Walking in no line... Not 1 person... last pair of 10.5s swag...
pimp.gif

Reading, pa.... Berkshire mall

#victory

beasts tore up the strip mall and I dipped doin bout 90 on 12
laugh.gif

Sharks n.cloaks still sittin at footlocker n saw royal Xs at the strip mall footlocker

!$*@ was out of control. but saw a dude that bought a pair of the galaxy foamposites. heard he paid a g for them.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Good luck to everybody on the West coast today for the morning release! I'm about to head out soon.

Imma head out in about an hour........feels good to have a wristband for that extra pair

Crazy, woke up late, couldn't find my wallet smh...Got the mall late, was about 15th in line with only 18 pairs. I was about to leave until I peeped almost everyone had big !#% feet so i stayed, waited & they had one laat pair in my size. Was !+@#*!# hyped lol.

Great morning
pimp.gif
Hope all ya get your pair, its real out here. Dudes infront of me were rocking beat up reebooks & +*#* too smh lol

Originally Posted by green rhino123

copped

no way i was taking part in the online craziness...much better in hand today
Look how off the cement is on the 2012 retro 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Mall lines weren't too bad (I realize this depends on the location), but either the stores got very low quantities or employees took a real big share of their stock.

The place I went to ("Kicks USA") only had 1 sz12 and 1 sz11.5.

These fit huge for me btw. I'm a sz12 in AM/Nike Basketball/most recent Jordans, but even the sz11.5 fits pretty loosely.

Soon as they officially sold out on NDC around 4 am I dipped to an 8:30 am release. Not even close to concord madness at the same store and my boy who I havent seen a minute was there when I got there at 5. Chopped it up, blazed, copped some hot chocolate and at 8:40 I had my pair. Zoomed 20 blocks to a 9 am release and copped another 10.5. Waited all of 1 minute at that spot. From now on its my go to for releases like this.

F Nike for the stunts they pulled. I got my 2 pairs, one with extreme ease so I'm glad I'm not waiting for them to be shipped.

They were allowing one per customer at my second spot although there was no one behind me. Woudlnt be shocked if they still had some left even now which is insane for NYC

Once again F nike Im just glad I got mine

Struck out horribly online. That was more like tryn to get into area 51. So since I hadnt been to bed yet I geared up for store releases. Was able to push through on fury alone after NDC put it to us... went out like a mad man and pretty easily got every pair i could get my hands on except....ohh my own. Poopy. Consider them insurance.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

copped

no way i was taking part in the online craziness...much better in hand today

Damn there is a very noticable difference in the shade of grey. 
30t6p3b.gif

I doubt that's because of the age of the 99s.

Me, my brother & I were 1st, 2nd & 3rd, got our pairs (only 10 at the spot). Got there at 230am, opened at 8am. VERY easy cop. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

62226bd6869a1be76e0d8f6f407fc147d8d4e5ea_r.jpg

There was 400+ at 1 of our local malls, the other had like 40 (but less shoe stores). In the words of my bro, "If you think you can outcamp me, you sleep" 
laugh.gif

manged to grab my size 9. my brother lucked out on his size 10 though, i felt bad so im trying to hunt him one down. hopefully someone will swap my 8.5. Whats the deal with hangtags on these? all mine have them i believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom