Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
357mrtg.jpg

WORE THOSE IN FRONT to get those 2 in the back.

My story on getting them.

Got to the mall like around 6:20AM was 7th in line. Waited for about an hour before getting inside the actual mall to Footlocker. HOSIERY behind dude tried to be slick acting like he was in line before but people in front vouched for me that I was there. However, I let it be known he wasn't cause if dude acted up it would have gon' down. Funny thing is I use to be cool with dude from elementary school back in the day.
laugh.gif
LOL But at the end of the day got my pairs. 
pimp.gif
Quality is great on these however don't compare to my 99s. 
smokin.gif

Question order a pair from finishline 3am last night. I payed with PayPal and the status says pending does that mean I will get through it will get canceled. I am not to worried as I got a pair this morning at my local champs.

Lmao well i meant is it just their site saying that to anyone else or could it just possibly be my card?

Store only had like 10 pairs....was 5th in line, got my 9 and let the rest of the line know the deal
Went ok, mission accomplished

cliffnotes

-was supposed to get them Monday from Athlete's Foot but they're were like 20 dudes waiting on the fedex guy, sold out
mad.gif

-go to Legends but they're also sold out and was overcharging
frown.gif

-worried all week
sick.gif

-go back to same mall and talk to security guards yesterday to come up with a strategy to get in the building early
nerd.gif

-tells me the first door they will open and what time
wink.gif

-show up 30 minutes before and the only one at the said entrance while 50+ are the main
laugh.gif

-security guard lets me in and I dont even have to run and first in line at foot locker
pimp.gif

-got my ticket for size 11 then got my shoes, walk out without a scratch
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Lmao well i meant is it just their site saying that to anyone else or could it just possibly be my card?

probly the card or u did somthin wrong cuz other ppl just pointed out that they copped

this sucks. can't believe NDC sold out in a 7.5 first....they never sell out first...i mean ever.... I wanted to double up....just in case i plan on soleswapping my 99 in the future when the eventually fall apart.

now I'm stuck with a size 8. Guess i will be going through the hassle of trading and selling just to buy my size.....

gotta love being a sneakerhead.

Originally Posted by acitalianman13

Doessing92 wrote:

Originally Posted by acitalianman13

PLZ HELP !! i am looking for a pair in size 12 for retail price at least close, anyone got a useful link ?

Best for you is http://www.offspring.co.u...uid=7050&color_uid=19627
Its gonna be around $200 but thats the best you'll be able to get them for now. Size 11 on that website is a US size 12
no luck cant check out there's an error.

Yeah i was getting the same but after 2 tries i tried a different card and got through.

Originally Posted by DunkSB4Life

Me, my brother & I were 1st, 2nd & 3rd, got our pairs (only 10 at the spot). Got there at 230am, opened at 8am. VERY easy cop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It shoulda been considering you CAMPED for 6 hours 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom