Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Franco23x

Some !#%!@ in Roosevelt field mall had atleast 20 pairs from champs....
That's just plain wrong!!
mad.gif

So if I got a conformation number from finishline using a cc I'm good right? I see all these people getting their orders get canceled. Makes me worry

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by car9vel

Almost didnt get my size. They were "sold out" in my size, but when I went in they still had a pair left 
pimp.gif

Was also able to get a size 11. Time to post them on craigslist or ebay.
devil.gif

GO CHOKE YOURSELF
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

its part of the game....I had a friend  telling me he got the red foamposite.   He's not even into the sneakers....then he asked me to sell it for him on ebay.  
everyone is a reseller now a days and its our fault for the hype we build around the shoes.  it's never going to change

^ how tall are u? N man good luck with the 15? These run kinda big. Glad u got a pair tho

I guess I can brag a lil now since its story time.

Had two pair held from the get-go by a homie who is the AM at footlocker. Had anotherhomie locally cop a pair since he is a sales lead at his store and can do a lil finagling since he working this release. Was gonna get up at 4 30 to head to a local store up the street... Ended up seeing the offspring link so copped a pair n kept it moving... 4 pairs total n I haven't left the bed yet.

Kinda salty big bro jus called n told me he missed out cuz his homie didn't get up in time n he at madi GRAS. If anyone lucks up on a link hit me

i was in line at champs.. chicK that opened up said "I ONLY HAVE 4 PAIRS!" everyone went ape +#*$!!! i politely asked to grab my size and she did, even told me what all was left. grab another 8 and 8.5 to trade. My brother was heated though

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

2ia8va9.jpg

pimp.gif

Was up all night tryna get through on NDC with NO luck 
mad.gif
 so I took a quick nap. Woke up 2 hours later and went straight down to Jamaica Avenue Modell's and got online. There was probably 13-15 people in front of me. They told us their was 24 pairs but it turns out their was only 16 in total 
indifferent.gif
. Still scooped up a 10.5

Headed over to Moe's Sneaker Spot and surprisingly there was only 10-12 people ahead of me. Got down there and picked up my 9.5. 

Also got a 9.5 coming my way from Sneakersnstuff thats being shipped out Monday 
pimp.gif

Whoever said these were a GR or were gonna be an easy cop is retarted. There was LIMITED stock in all the spots that would usually have alot and A LOT of people went home empty handed.

I agree that it's not as easy, I disagree that in general there is limited store. I think people are being pushed more so to websites to avoid craziness. Nike and these retailers don't want bad press about nuckle heads killing each other and breaking down mall doors for kicks. So I'd say yes limited in stores, however not limited online and int erms of total sneakers produced

After NDC crashed, Eastbay was well...Eastbay, NBA Store couldn't even figure out what time they were selling, and waking up to Richards only having size 13, I knew my double up would have to wait until these prices die down.

Woke up, put in work, got my pair.

There were definitely a lot of salty cats out here in my area. I stay away from my local Footlocker on releases like this, they f'd themselves over heading straight over there.

Security tried to tell people that they'd be thrown out if they ran when they opened the door, second I got downstairs and to the floor in the mall where FNL and Champs are located, people started running. All I needed to see. Smoked like 6 people to get a prime spot on line for my 11.5. Only the people who snuck in through the iHop got to the Champs line before me.

The goons were out as usual trying to cut the line. Got a little rowdy even with security right there...smh.

Only words I had for them is that they're not getting my 11.5 so cut whoever else you want.

This sneaker culture is definitely getting corny and it's sad. Bunch of clowns trying to flip a pair of shoes to get rich. As usual you had people walking around the mall trying to sell the shoes right after coppin. Get a life.

Now I get to take a nice two month break from JB. Onto the Playoff XII's.

Excuse the crappy cell pic. Lent out the digi cam.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

^ how tall are u? N man good luck with the 15? These run kinda big. Glad u got a pair tho

I guess I can brag a lil now since its story time.

Had two pair held from the get-go by a homie who is the AM at footlocker. Had anotherhomie locally cop a pair since he is a sales lead at his store and can do a lil finagling since he working this release. Was gonna get up at 4 30 to head to a local store up the street... Ended up seeing the offspring link so copped a pair n kept it moving... 4 pairs total n I haven't left the bed yet.

Kinda salty big bro jus called n told me he missed out cuz his homie didn't get up in time n he at madi GRAS. If anyone lucks up on a link hit me

(if this was to me)
I'm 6'3 but I also have wide feet. And a size 15 is better than nothing. I just find it funny how Champs gets a size 15 in, and two Footlockers get nothing above a 13, and only 1 pair of size 13.

These were not limited although they def were not an "easy" cop. But def glad I was able to get my two pair plus a pair for my girl... Gonna get a pair for my lil man online. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

9thfdj.jpg

I just got a confirmation from finishline.com. I tried to go on Canal St. in New Orleans…man that was so ghetto it wasnt even right if i had a hammer on me i would shot at least 4 or 5 people lakeside and esplanade both sold out of all mens sizes, I had no idea folks in the N.O. were that hard for J's. They said people on Canal were out since last night. Sports Plus sold out last week on pre order for $210 a pop.

this release surprised me.. no doubt... i passed on alot of euro sites and now regret.... ahh well i still got my 11.5 coming from WG

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by TxSole

Copped!!
Those shirts
roll.gif
sick.gif

i'm not a fan of matching shirts....but I always loved this shirt....I still have a basket ball card from my child hood with this image.
If only I COULD BRING MYSELF TO WEAR IT.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

14mdp8m.jpg

Have to quote for my dream jersey. 
eek.gif
 INFO? When? Where? How much? 
eek.gif
eek.gif

BTW, copped a pair of SZ10 at Queens Center Mall Modell's, needed a 9.5 tho.
grin.gif

Got my pair. Wasnt expecting so many heads. Got to fnl around 8 and they were selling already. Around 50 heads were infront of me but they had 100 pair. More people showed for these than the concords. Got the last size 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom