Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got screwed by NDC and Footlocker... tried FNL... looked like I got screwed there too... checked my bank account this morning and I was debited for a paypal transaction and then credited for it... but not for the CC transaction... I didn't get a confirmation email though... am I good or not?

This was a very organized release.

Much better than the Concords.

I was 32nd in line and got a pair in my size.

So happy because I was getting worried.

Btw, my local FNL had 70+ pairs, good size shipment.

Copped a 3rd this morning @ Footlocker, for a homie though.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by GhettoBlaster1210

words cannot describe how pissed I am after this mornings attempt.
THIS!!!!
Im real agitated. I've NEVER had to stand in line for a Jordan release in ATL.... EVER. I was like 19th in line and walked out with nothing 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

All I wanted was Cement IV's and then i'd retire since I got True Blue's last year and got Carmines. My top 3 grails.

eBay prices got me sick

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Got screwed by NDC and Footlocker... tried FNL... looked like I got screwed there too... checked my bank account this morning and I was debited for a paypal transaction and then credited for it... but not for the CC transaction... I didn't get a confirmation email though... am I good or not?

Negative, you will not be receiving those shoes. 

Originally Posted by car9vel

Almost didnt get my size. They were "sold out" in my size, but when I went in they still had a pair left 
pimp.gif

Was also able to get a size 11. Time to post them on craigslist or ebay.
devil.gif

GO CHOKE YOURSELF
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

THIS!!!!
Im real agitated. I've NEVER had to stand in line for a Jordan release in ATL.... EVER. I was like 19th in line and walked out with nothing 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

All I wanted was Cement IV's and then i'd retire since I got True Blue's last year and got Carmines. My top 3 grails.

eBay prices got me sick

I never liked you anyway, but it sucks you couldn't get a pair. Maybe you should go back to New York, they were easy to get there from what I hear. 
pimp.gif

So this was my first time heading to a store waiting in line. Im a snob out buying online or bust, not trying to get mixed up in the wrong situatn if anything ever went down. Up until the Concords I've never had challenges. The Chicago's gave me balls for about an hour online but hey. So I headed out with my father in law. He's a huge Jordan fan and wanted to head out with me one time since he's heard about the hype....well pops today is your lucky day. We get breakfast and are at the mall by 8am stores open at 9am or 10am. Finishline opened up early, my size 11 was sold out they had other sizes, I passed. I'm fighting off the whole buy another size and trade. Maybe down the road as i build relationships on NT iI'l help another person out but I just want shoes I fit in for now. So we head to champs. We're 13 and 14 in line. Things were real cool. There were some young kids with their mothers and we're all talking. It was a real good atmosphere. Im picking up coffee for a few people i dont know. We're talking about the good ol' days. These young kids went out to the mall at 3am security wouldn't let them in until 6am. They slept at a funeral home next door (no joke!). I'm laughing with their mother and I told the kids that was love...so then it goes down hill..... Champs was the last store to open so some guys that got their pairs came down to get more. Things were still cool, but them some thugs start talking trash with the other wanna be thugs and things star getting a little stupid. I got me two pairs and another for a close friend who I owe on a swap of Concords. Anyway, these dudes in line, they aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, actually leads me to believe our educational system is in really bad shape. They're talking about 'copping' and flipping pairs. These kids are actually negotiating with each other in line....it's real funny. One kid thats bouncing in beteen stores had two pairs, he comes running back down touting how he flipped a pair for $240, mad extra 'cheese'. I mean he's serious about the busines move he made to net $50, SMFH. But the wabolsuete orse thing is that these dudes stink! I'm talking ripe like 4 week old fruit. These dudes must roll outta bed and just head out. As the lines get tighter you can smell it more. I can't walk out of the house without hitting the shower....so I'm all messed up today....I'm too old for this!

Went to Champs this morning waiting for the store to open at 10:00 like the employer told me. I was the first in line and he comes to the window at 10:00 and says they already had the release. I was super pissed.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Almost didnt get my size. They were "sold out" in my size, but when I went in they still had a pair left 
pimp.gif

devil.gif

GO CHOKE YOURSELF
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

how much are ebay prices and craigslist?  I might have to sell mines to get the correct size.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

THIS!!!!
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

eBay prices got me sick

I never liked you anyway, but it sucks you couldn't get a pair. Maybe you should go back to New York, they were easy to get there from what I hear. 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Resell price in NY is at $220 right now so its not too bad.

So i tried ordering 2 pairs from the UK site, and ofcourse it doesn't go through. BOA put a hold on my card because I was rage pressing enter and it went through like 7 times.... smh. Now they're down.....I just can't win today.

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Was on last night at midnight to see the destruction of NDC and all others.

Left at 1, came back at 3ish and they were about to fix the problem. Fixed the problem and didn't tweet the link so I missed out.

Went to bed at 4 am, woke up at 6 am and headed to the mall. PACKED, so I headed to the next one. Got there, was 10th on the list.

An hour goes by, and I learn Footlocker doesn't open til 10! FORGET IT, I only had 2 hours of sleep, so I left and came home.

Woke up at 9:45 (naturally) and raced back to Footlocker. Make it at 10:05 and they haven't let anyone in. Come to find out they only got 13 pairs in, and no size 14s. (now glad I didn't wait)

Head to the Finishline in the mall, NOTHING. So I decide to go back to the other mall.

Check Finishline, nothing...Footaction, nothing....Footlocker...NOTHING! I'm getting depressed until I remember CHAMPS!!! Walk in and politely ask, do you have any Retro 4's left. Nice old lady says, we have a 15, you can try it on. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! No need to try it on, just ring me up!

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

THIS!!!!
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

eBay prices got me sick

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Resell price in NY is at $220 right now so its not too bad.

Just being honest 
roll.gif
 from 2004-2008 dude spent years on NT preaching how much he hated living in ATL... Now ATL returned the favor
pimp.gif
 I love my city..
Like I said though, too bad you couldn't get your pair 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

devil.gif

GO CHOKE YOURSELF
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dudes about to get paid. Straight flossin on us with the gold mine he's sitting on.

pimp.gif

devil.gif

GO CHOKE YOURSELF
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

2ia8va9.jpg

pimp.gif

Was up all night tryna get through on NDC with NO luck 
mad.gif
 so I took a quick nap. Woke up 2 hours later and went straight down to Jamaica Avenue Modell's and got online. There was probably 13-15 people in front of me. They told us their was 24 pairs but it turns out their was only 16 in total 
indifferent.gif
. Still scooped up a 10.5

Headed over to Moe's Sneaker Spot and surprisingly there was only 10-12 people ahead of me. Got down there and picked up my 9.5. 

Also got a 9.5 coming my way from Sneakersnstuff thats being shipped out Monday 
pimp.gif

Whoever said these were a GR or were gonna be an easy cop is retarted. There was LIMITED stock in all the spots that would usually have alot and A LOT of people went home empty handed.

In the line outside Beverly center. Line is 250+ deep. Crazy stuff, but I'm going to be able to cop. Anybody else here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom