Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Everyone says RESTOCK coming, they also said that about the Concords and I don't know about you but i'm still waiting? If there is a Restock I will be shocked! If you call Restock when Nike or Eastbay put the returns and cancelled order back up then maybe but full fledged Restock is UNLIKELY!
But restocks did happen though - in stores. I know Boston NT had a restock in smaller sizes of the Concords a week or so after the release. And it seemed like some random FTL/FA stores got shipments from other locations that didn't sell out.

As for online, I wouldn't count on Eastbay having restocks though. I have a feeling when Eastbay restocked the CG XI's they were from overseas stores that didn't sell, and they came 4+ months after the release. I haven't read anything about the Concords sitting in stores in Europe either. I don't know about the BC III's though, I am a platinum member but didn't get any notice of it. So if there was really a restock on the BC III's then it's possible.

NDC is the only place that I have seen FSR or NFSR restocks of shoes, and it seems like they come randomly after a server maintenance.

These shoes look 
pimp.gif
 on feet!!! I usually wear a sz 11.5/12 and got a 12 and they fit just right for me.... 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Glad I was able to get a pair. Good luck to everyone he is still searchin! Glad I put in the work to get these, definitely paid off.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

barrage of restocks are on the way...
i wouldn't be suprised....this still a recession, there's no way JB turning away that much more money.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by Magic1978

One thing, the leather on these being stiff and not as thin as on the mars and military retros, means I'll get the military in June

Definitely getting the Fire Red's now.  4's are my grail (Black Cement being #1).  I've always been lukewarm on Military's though.

Now if only I had confidence that they'll be using durabuck on the Black Cement's in November...

^^^^ this, 4's my fav too but you know JB is gonna switch it up from the CDPs so they'll prob use suede like the '11 V's.  hopefully they keep the durabuck and change the shoestring tab back to matte gray and not glossy.

hope NDC gets a decent restock and while im online and ready but i doubt it happens.

whens the last time NDC actually restocked something?

yo honestly this release was crazy the only reason i came off with my pairs is becase of connects but a lot of people left unhappy.... i didnt knw it was this serious people was lined up since last night i was like whoooaaaaaa. but there will def be restocks for sure! these kicks quality r on the $$$4 i have no complaints

jmadidas2001 wrote:
Too bad you had to walk uphill in the snow both ways to get them in 1999...

JM

A jmadidas2001 sighting?  Wow... next week dunkindeeznutz will come on here and talk about Supas (no not Supras, kids) or something.  I hope all is well JM

hopefully ndc does restock. atleast i got a couple of pairs elsewhere. Still want a couple of more. ndc was a totally disaster last night

Called Roosevelt Field Nike, they said NO RESTOCK.. So looks like roosevelt field is not getting restocks at all.
laugh.gif

I'm hoping my orders from natterjacks and crooked tongues go through.....I wonder how long they generally take....

drove by a FTL last night thats at a strip mall outdoors. At midnight there was 8 people lined up sitting with chairs. I decided to sleep in, drove around town and nothing. Hopefully there is a restock. The concords had a restock! I remember alot of stores got them again.

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

lol

someone give this jigga a schnitzel or smthg!
roll.gif
roll.gif
. �enjoyed this even more than the original.�well done
Nice added scenes ^^ actual the boy was supposed to play Unreal Tournament,
though when watching closely how he clicks the mouse etc. you will find out

that it was only acting ^^

But funny indeed when i watched it for the very first time.

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Back in 1999, it wasn't a hassle to get these. I remember, a lot the kids were into pokemon cards in those days. Today you have to put in a lot of effort for a watered-down version of what WAS an awesome shoe.
I was working at NTLA during that release. We got a ton of stock on that shoe and dont remember anyone camping out for them. There were even some left at the end of the day. I bought them all, like 5 pairs, (couldnt use my discount) and put em on ebay. made some decent change 
roll.gif

I was about to bring that up. I was able to get two pairs of 99's at the Niketown (Costa Mesa/Newport Beach) when it was still around without camping. Just went in that evening and picked them up. The shoe game now is definitely on another level. 

I am thankful I was able to cop these. Thanks to my lovely wife. They were my Valentines gift! Waiting on my lil ones to get here, ordered them thru citysole.

By the way, Sacramento people were goin WAYYYY too hard for these. 
30t6p3b.gif
 there was a 50 people line at the mall by 12 last night and the mall didn't open til 7. 
Went to a different mall and almost fought some 6'2 mexican dude and his "brother in law" for cutting, and probably wouldve had to take out a couple of other people in line too if it had come down to it cause they were cool w/ him.. I'm not trynna go to jail for beatin some 6'2 dude to the ground and his brother in law. 

The game is a whole different beast out here. Definitely gonna secure a connect, FAST. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Not only are you a hater but you are horrible at math. If I paid $170 and am selling for $275 that is a $95 profit

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
^ That is the greatest thing I've read on here, haha.
the irony
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wow! Some real edumacated peeps on here!

roll.gif
roll.gif
 A real Albert Einstein in the making. 
indifferent.gif

Easy Cop! Why HELL no!!!! I get up @6am and go see my guy who is manager at the local FA, Been my connect for years I have never had to wait in line or camp i normally pick up the night before, like many i wasnt trippin being i knew i was good. Long story short I get their and my guy already pre sold my sneaker and and he was like Oh *%+% Jones i forgot about you since you didnt remind me, but lucky for me he called dwn a few stores and got my sz sent up. It was maqd crazy in the mall due to Income Taxes. Many of us thinks its resellers but na, its those damn taxes making it hard for true sneakerheads to cop. I walk around after getting my pair and i clearly see over 60% of the people out copping just happen to get their taxes back. SMH

I really don't get how the IIIs sat last year and the Xs and IVs sold out so quickly.  The Hypetrain was just that quick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom