Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by barry

Got my pairs. Got to mall at 5am, 8th in line.
Not sure why there is all the talk about sizing, I am always an 11 and these fit fine

^^This is what im screamin... Sizing is not off at all for me!

Originally Posted by phiberoptik

You got to be quick at NDC, I ordered exactly 15 seconds after they posted the link.
you got lucky, i was quick as well but that doesnt mean jack.

so far i think im the only one who got the SOLD OUT for a size 11 at around 12:25. i fully checked out and it told me they were gone and in reality they werent even close to selling out in that size. If that isnt the biggest screw over for this release on NDC then i dont know what is.

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by odog24

my 3 finishline orders are still pending on paypal

what should i expect???

Prognosis does not look good my friend...FNL is hit and miss most often

tired.gif

Originally Posted by CDUNK

I really don't get how the IIIs sat last year and the Xs and IVs sold out so quickly.  The Hypetrain was just that quick?

after the concords people want to make a quick buck flipping these... greed > hype 

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by Tang

Easy cop for me.Went to %!%%+ stood in line for 5 minutes and was 3rd in line.Love when these shoe rookies don't know the stores to go to.

you win dude. have another cookie. Where do you live, Hungary?

Try standing in line and copping after 5 minutes here in LA. If it werent for NTLA registration, I'd SOL. 

Now for my 2nd pair from Snipes. ANybody else order from them yesterday?  

u-mad? I got a 3rd pair for you if you need em 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dharv

Come on now. Sneakersnstuff orders will be shipped out on March 1'st now?
Correct me if I'm wrong but those are for the orders from TODAY. not the pre-orders from last saturday
But if it is true about the pre-orders being shipped March 1 too 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I got these and if this is a taste of how the rest of the year is going to go, I'm going to be skipping a lot of releases. Not a big fan of the other OG 4 colorways and unless they re-release the Oreo IVs this will do it for me.

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Back in 1999, it wasn't a hassle to get these. I remember, a lot the kids were into pokemon cards in those days. Today you have to put in a lot of effort for a watered-down version of what WAS an awesome shoe.
I was working at NTLA during that release. We got a ton of stock on that shoe and dont remember anyone camping out for them. There were even some left at the end of the day. I bought them all, like 5 pairs, (couldnt use my discount) and put em on ebay. made some decent change 
roll.gif

I was about to bring that up. I was able to get two pairs of 99's at the Niketown (Costa Mesa/Newport Beach) when it was still around without camping. Just went in that evening and picked them up. The shoe game now is definitely on another level. 

Yeah back in 2000 when the Space Jams came out, there was only like 5 people in line...Was in and out in less than 5mins. I even remember the Pearl Foams collecting dust and going on sale for $99 back in '02...Times have definitely changed for the worse.

Originally Posted by mints

I got these and if this is a taste of how the rest of the year is going to go, I'm going to be skipping a lot of releases. Not a big fan of the other OG 4 colorways and unless they re-release the Oreo IVs this will do it for me.

passing on the black/cement's??? those are my grails
not a fan of Fire Red CWs - IIIs, IVs, Vs - so that's an easy pass for me

the white/cement, black/cement are must haves

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Originally Posted by dharv

Come on now. Sneakersnstuff orders will be shipped out on March 1'st now?
Correct me if I'm wrong but those are for the orders from TODAY. not the pre-orders from last saturday
But if it is true about the pre-orders being shipped March 1 too 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Exactly what I want to know as well???

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Originally Posted by mints

passing on the black/cement's??? those are my grails
not a fan of Fire Red CWs - IIIs, IVs, Vs - so that's an easy pass for me

the white/cement, black/cement are must haves
With the suede they gonna use on the 2012 black/cement 4's I'll be passing too...

Originally Posted by EddieWinslow

I was working at NTLA during that release. We got a ton of stock on that shoe and dont remember anyone camping out for them. There were even some left at the end of the day. I bought them all, like 5 pairs, (couldnt use my discount) and put em on ebay. made some decent change 
roll.gif

I was about to bring that up. I was able to get two pairs of 99's at the Niketown (Costa Mesa/Newport Beach) when it was still around without camping. Just went in that evening and picked them up. The shoe game now is definitely on another level. 

Yeah back in 2000 when the Space Jams came out, there was only like 5 people in line...Was in and out in less than 5mins. I even remember the Pearl Foams collecting dust and going on sale for $99 back in '02...Times have definitely changed for the worse.
i agree. i never had to camp out for shoes before 05. i still refuse to unless absolutely necessary.. times have changed..

also for the price people are "asking" for is the same price as a better than decent pair of 99' retros 
laugh.gif
 times. have. changed.

Oh yeah btw, for you guys expecting a RESTOCK on these online, dont bet on it.
the few sizes you might see that pop back up online are RANDOM and are from CANCELLED/DENIED CC and DC purchases.

There might be a few restocks in select Niketowns but that's about it. If you're down in Orlando, you probably have a good shot at finding a restock of these as the All Star Game is next week along with the Galaxy Foams.

Originally Posted by EddieWinslow

roll.gif

Don't know where y'all live but back in 2000 for the Space Jams, there was about 100+ people at Champs out here in the Bay Area (Sun Valley Mall in Concord). That's the only time I have ever lined up for a pair of Jordans so I remember it well. Me and 4-5 other dudes showed up around 3am and Champs opened at 10am. By 9am there were over 50 in line and right before they opened at 10, another 50+ showed up and it was crazy. Everyone pushed up against the gate and they were only letting 5 people in at a time. People were acting like animals then, it's just 100x worse now. Since then I've bought all my J's online and never had a problem.

Easy cop for me.Went to %!%%+ stood in line for 5 minutes and was 3rd in line.Love when these shoe rookies don't know the stores to go to.

Try standing in line and copping after 5 minutes here in LA. If it werent for NTLA registration, I'd SOL. 

roll.gif

No, I'm good with two. But you win though. Cool guy.
smokin.gif

roll.gif

I stood in line for 4 minutes and was 2nd in line
pimp.gif

Hope it's not Mar 1st form SNS but as long as I get them I'm happy....

should get mine from DeadStock the 23rd...My dude at the FA here also so hooked me up as well so 4prs total....

The local mall here decided to open all stores at the same time to cut crowds and resellers down

Not really faithful about these restocks... might just go get that deal from my local mom and pop.. 2 for 470... hopefully i can get rid of one of the pairs for what i pay for it.. can't believe i'm even considering this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom