Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Is anyone else receiving delay notifications from nbastore? Did anyone's ship?
Mine shipped yesterday and will be here today, but I'm only 2 hours from Louisville, where they ship out of.

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

woa shipping from swishbasketball is fast as #!+%! it shipped yesterday and it is suppose to arrive today! got my size 7.5 all for $190USD shipped
happy.gif

Thats how it was when I got my Concords from them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had I not found these cheaper through other sites, they are always a great back up plan
pimp.gif

Does anyone know how long it takes to get a pair of shoes from Natterjacks using the cheapest shipping option?

Originally Posted by mross16

Does anyone know how long it takes to get a pair of shoes from Natterjacks using the cheapest shipping option?

Think my Concords took about a week and I didnt have tracking or anything. Definitely went faster than the other 3 sites I've used.

A SHOE THAT LITERALLY RELEASED EVERYWHERE THAT HAS A SHOE ACCOUNT IS LIMITED?

OK....

DEMAND OUTPACING PAIRS =/= EXCLUSIVENESS. THIS WAS THE ARGUMENT.

IF A MILLION PAIRS OF CONCORDS WERE MADE AND A MILLION AND ONE PEOPLE WANTED THEM DOES THAT MAKE IT LIMITED BECAUSE THERE WASN'T ENOUGH TO GO AROUND?
laugh.gif

YEEZY'S - LIMITED
GALAXY FOAMS - LIMITED
YOTR 7'S - LIMITED
BANNED 1'S - LIMITED
RAY ALLEN 13'S - LIMITED
CEMENT 4'S - LIMITED?
laugh.gif

NONE OF US KNOW EXACT NUMBERS PRODUCED SO REALLY THE DEBATE IS FUTILE REALLY BUT WITH EVERY STORE IN A SMALL #$% CITY GETTING THEM....

Originally Posted by glove72

Think my Concords took about a week and I didnt have tracking or anything. Definitely went faster than the other 3 sites I've used.

Word? I was thinking it would take about a month to get here. Thanks for the info fam.

^^^^
Memph, people will never learn or understand. Its just extremely high demand. No matter what you say to them they wont get it.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

A SHOE THAT LITERALLY RELEASED EVERYWHERE THAT HAS A SHOE ACCOUNT IS LIMITED?

OK....

DEMAND OUTPACING PAIRS =/= EXCLUSIVENESS. THIS WAS THE ARGUMENT.

IF A MILLION PAIRS OF CONCORDS WERE MADE AND A MILLION AND ONE PEOPLE WANTED THEM DOES THAT MAKE IT LIMITED BECAUSE THERE WASN'T ENOUGH TO GO AROUND?
laugh.gif

YEEZY'S - LIMITED
GALAXY FOAMS - LIMITED
YOTR 7'S - LIMITED
BANNED 1'S - LIMITED
RAY ALLEN 13'S - LIMITED
CEMENT 4'S - LIMITED?
laugh.gif

NONE OF US KNOW EXACT NUMBERS PRODUCED SO REALLY THE DEBATE IS FUTILE REALLY BUT WITH EVERY STORE IN A SMALL #$% CITY GETTING THEM....

THIS...these weren't limited or quickstrike by any means. You can tell by what stores have contracts to receive them. My Athletes Foot connect gets these with ease but cant get his hands on foams and certain Lebrons. It's weird. I think the production is the same out the factory but look at how many euro websites and stuff are getting restocks and inventory of these shoes? A lot of authentic Nike dealers now..Production #s are the same...distribution is what has changed.

Originally Posted by glove72

Word? I was thinking it would take about a month to get here. Thanks for the info fam.

yeah, they suprised me too...no hold up with customs or anything.

cancelled a size 10 from natterjacks. comes out to about $240 shipped thats why but if you REALLY want them they are there...

I'm about to give up looking for these, I've had 3 people sell their pairs during negotiations, last time was frustrating because I had him close to the price.

Scheduled for delivery today. Oh joy! Each day I see the struggles that everyone on here had in getting them, I feel fortunate. Sorry for those that didn't. Best wishes on getting them eventually, or in your hopeful purchase of the next shoe you're wanting.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Yea, I've had a pair for 3 weeks. And I also got 2 from ndc on release night after jumping out of the shower around 1am central time. lol

Dudes were in here (where are they now?) trying to flame me before release date because they thought I was just trying to promote my own items.

Now we have a hundred pages of "Where can I get a pair for a decent price?"

this guy here
laugh.gif
... wondering what took you so long to come back.. waiting on your ndc order
Originally Posted by civickid96

Just a quick question.

Did anyone order from Crooked Tongues using the free shipping get their sneakers shipped out yet? I ordered on the 18th and got a confirmation number but checked the status today and it says that it started but that's it. It's been 5 days.

Sucks too because I'm deployed out in the desert and got this order through but now it's looking like it might not be good...can anyone help out?
frown.gif

havent heard a single word... but i wasnt expecting anything special from them considering i used the free shipping method as long as i get them in hand or heard from them before the 1st is all good

ct order finally completed and shipped out. had me really nervous. good luck to everyone still waiting or trying to get their pairs.

Originally Posted by The7onius

I'm about to give up looking for these, I've had 3 people sell their pairs during negotiations, last time was frustrating because I had him close to the price.

Don't stress my man...I'm sure you have plenty of hot fire in the closet. Set your price and if dudes want more then move on. I'm not paying a dollar over $200 or a trade so it is what it is.

My SNS order made it to the states finally after it's tour in Europe. Good thing it didn't stop in Amsterdam, it might not of ever showed up

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Is anyone else receiving delay notifications from nbastore? Did anyone's ship?

I haven't received a delay notification, just a order confirmation and ship confirmation. Mine will be here tomorrow according to UPS, did you place the order late?

UPS is ******ed. The saga for my SNS package continues. The package is being sent to New York, and after visiting several European cities my pair finally made it to New Jersey. You figured it's next stop from Jersey would be New York. But, no they send my package to Kentucky instead. $!#???

Originally Posted by Juse757

Originally Posted by bballintom22

heads up guys

there's a 10.5 here --> http://shelta.eu/products...cement-grey-308497-103-3

and a coupon code for 20% off AJ1122627 (courtesy of judeezy from the beginning of this thread)...they take the other 20% off when you actually go to enter in your payment info...comes to about 190 usd shipped.

ENJOY!
THANKS MAN!! I was able to get my brother a 10.5 although he wears a 10...he'll be fine....meanwhile Im stuck with a size too big....
laugh.gif

They already sent the confirmation and everything. I'll believe its real when I get that tracking number....
ohwell.gif

Awesome man, glad I was able to help...was guna put it out as a riddle but don't want to start that again
roll.gif

pairs sitting at CHAMPS EATON CENTER MONTREAL QC CANADA, don't know if they will ship down to states but there was a 14 and 11 sitting just an hour ago. Champs ste-catherine had a size also didn't see what though. there is also a pair of chitown X's and royal X's in primo sizes (10-12)

fed ex just dropped my 16 pairs off
pretty much got 3 of each size...
thinkin they might go to the auction site..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom