Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw just got my shipping email from SNS which is great news cuz I received an email earlier this week from them sayin March 1...all you who got the delay email should check to see if yours shipped today.

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

fed ex just dropped my 16 pairs off
pretty much got 3 of each size...
thinkin they might go to the auction site..

eek.gif
eek.gif
what site let you order 16 pairs? pics or it didnt happen
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i also wanted pics of the customs bill too... i knew you were joking tho glad you got your pair

AGAIN I miss out on a restock. I see someone said that Jimmy Jazz posted one at 4:10 am and I was on here till about 3:30 am last night after being on here all day. DAMN!

If someone finds out again please PM me. Much love.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Is anyone else receiving delay notifications from nbastore? Did anyone's ship?

I haven't received a delay notification, just a order confirmation and ship confirmation. Mine will be here tomorrow according to UPS, did you place the order late?

I ordered on 2/21 and got confirmation 8:35am est.

by the time word got on here about JJ it was sold out man. you just had to be on at the right time to get em, idk how i got them. couldn't believe it lol.

^^ yeah I know how it goes. Just sucks because if I would've stayed up another hour surely I would have seen it. Trying to by these is a full time job.

exactly, that's why i don't understand people who don't want to pay "more then $200" but still spend 4 hours a night monitoring this thread just to have a chance at getting them for retail (no guarantee). just go work 3-5 hours one night and make up the $40 price resellers want and move on with it. save yourself a lot of stress, time and guarantee yourself a pair.

now if they're not buying strictly for not supporting resellers, then all power to them.

I understand that. I just want to pay retail because I wear all my pairs and eventually I wear them into the ground. And I have plenty of shoes in my rotation to not need these right now. I know a retail size 9 will come upon me eventually. I always share what I know and try to help people, it's good karma!

Originally Posted by socluis90

exactly, that's why i don't understand people who don't want to pay "more then $200" but still spend 4 hours a night monitoring this thread just to have a chance at getting them for retail (no guarantee). just go work 3-5 hours one night and make up the $40 price resellers want and move on with it. save yourself a lot of stress, time and guarantee yourself a pair.

now if they're not buying strictly for not supporting resellers, then all power to them.
That makes sense...but for me, I have no problem paying over or from a reseller...did so for the Concords, Space Jams etc.  I just don't hold these in that high regard.  Shoe is hot, don't get me wrong.  I just peruse NT for comedy and a possible trade opprotunity on peoples avis.  If I have info that helps someone else, I chip in.  No stress, I have dual screen in my office so I'm reading what you guys say on 1 screen and working on the other.  Same at the house, watching the Laker game and chillin. 
smile.gif

JUST got this email from Shelta....
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

We are having some troubles with your order, the code for the 20%
discount you used is not valid.

Your total price is 159 EUR - 20% = 127, 2 EUR + 30 EUR shipping + 4
euro paypal handling fee

= 161,2 EUR

You paid us, 142,00 EUR

So we want you to send the 19,2 EUR thats left to our PayPal account.

And then I will send the shoes right over!

Best regards
Jens Dohnberg / Shelta

I dont understand how I put the code in...it changed the price...and they process my order AND send me a confirmation email...then say the code is invalid?! I used AJ1122627 it doesnt make sense....lol

This just adds to the BS....

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Anyone order for Oquim? I pre-ordered a size 9 and it fit perfect minus the dirt in the heel liner and the terrible crumpled leather on the inner arm near the toe box on both shoes. I got 2 pairs from my local Champs and they are perfect. Anyone else have any problems with the pre-order quality?

yeah but if you buy 2 can't they get you for custom fees? that's why i cancelled my order yesterday. luckily i got the JJ restock.

I still got all my tabs open so if i come across a restock today i will post here asap since i got my pairs already. gl everyone...

Originally Posted by Juse757

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

euro paypal handling fee

= 161,2 EUR

You paid us, 142,00 EUR

Best regards
Jens Dohnberg / Shelta

I dont understand how I put the code in...it changed the price...and they process my order AND send me a confirmation email...then say the code is invalid?! I used AJ1122627 it doesnt make sense....lol

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
thats some bs..tell them you want a refund.
see if the offere the coupon then

Originally Posted by dimez81

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

euro paypal handling fee

= 161,2 EUR

You paid us, 142,00 EUR

Best regards
Jens Dohnberg / Shelta

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
thats some bs..tell them you want a refund.
see if the offere the coupon then

hahaha that's my next step if they say no after my last reply....they're probably gonna say refund eh? take it...they'll sell by the end of the hour...lol
frown.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

euro paypal handling fee

= 161,2 EUR

You paid us, 142,00 EUR

Best regards
Jens Dohnberg / Shelta

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sucks they wont honor the price.

Originally Posted by JR1zero

Anyone order for Oquim? I pre-ordered a size 9 and it fit perfect minus the dirt in the heel liner and the terrible crumpled leather on the inner arm near the toe box on both shoes. I got 2 pairs from my local Champs and they are perfect. Anyone else have any problems with the pre-order quality?

I bought 6 pairs of concords. 1 pair was from oqium and it was by far the worst pair. Glue stains, Odd pl cut, box was crushed in some areas. I stay away from them since that encounter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom