Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only exact info I have as far as where they will drop, are next to the shoe, the info is still early, so I am sure i will have an update before the 25th... they just told me Footlocker and HOH, now by them saying HOH, I think thats the store because they dont have a site, that I know of....
Kam not looking to blow up your spot but I put a lot of trust in your sources when you said the royals were restocking. I know about a week and a half ago they restocked at select HOH's but you claimed there were thousands of pairs sitting in a warehouse in the Midwest waiting to be shipped to Finishlines that were re-modeling. Specifically said it would happen when the Grant Hills dropped.

There was a rumor that someone got Royals from FNL in store that weekend but I didn't hear anything else nor see any pics. Not trying to discredit you just not getting my hopes to high this time around

Kam not looking to blow up your spot but I put a lot of trust in your sources when you said the royals were restocking. I know about a week and a half ago they restocked at select HOH's but you claimed there were thousands of pairs sitting in a warehouse in the Midwest waiting to be shipped to Finishlines that were re-modeling. Specifically said it would happen when the Grant Hills dropped.

There was a rumor that someone got Royals from FNL in store that weekend but I didn't hear anything else nor see any pics. Not trying to discredit you just not getting my hopes to high this time around
I feel you, but I didnt say the same time as the Grant Hills, I said at the same stores as the Grant Hills, we never had a date set.... a few of those stores from the list dropped them and some of the stores on the list still have not been redone yet... I am still getting info from sources that this is still going on and will throughout the year...

Last edited:
I feel you, but I didnt say the same time as the Grant Hills, I said at the same stores as the Grant Hills, we never had a date set.... a few of those stores from the list dropped them and some of the stores on the list still have not been redone yet...
Okay, I believe there's still a chance it'll happen. But with the hoh random restock less than 2 weeks ago I think that window is getting smaller and smaller. Also villas new stores have been selling these. Even the ones that just opened up whereas I've been following releases at new HOH's over the past month and haven't seen the royals apart of the launch.

Okay, I believe there's still a chance it'll happen. But with the hoh random restock less than 2 weeks ago I think that window is getting smaller and smaller. Also villas new stores have been selling these. Even the ones that just opened up whereas I've been following releases at new HOH's over the past month and haven't seen the royals apart of the launch.
Look in the black toe 1 thread... KingofNY has way better connects than i have, he beats me to alot of new info on here lol, he confirmed it as well....  Dude is legit.. as far as royals go, idk what they are doing with those shoes...

Last edited:

The royals stocked at multiple HoH locations the week of April 13-April 21. Multiple NT members posted their pickups. UnkleRukus got 2 or 3 pairs from HoH Chicago the morning of the bugs bunny 8 release. It's in the black toe thread for posts that week. It was multiple HoH's.

The royals stocked at multiple HoH locations the week of April 13-April 21. Multiple NT members posted their pickups. UnkleRukus got 2 or 3 pairs from HoH Chicago the morning of the bugs bunny 8 release. It's in the black toe thread for posts that week. It was multiple HoH's.
And again restocked the last week of April. But what about the FNL pairs? That was my question

Look in the black toe 1 thread... KingofNY has way better connects than i have, he beats me to alot of new info on here lol, he confirmed it as well....  Dude is legit.. as far as royals go, idk what they are doing with those shoes...
Kam
What ever happened to the olive IX restock? Your cred is wearin thin muh man.

so it's confirmed that FNL will only be getting the Thunder 4s and black toes 1 on the 25th and nothing more

Last edited:
Need some help, got a pair of Cement 4s, and it was missing OG paper, but everything else on it was on point... but this sticker was on it... any idea guys :/???

Haven't had my WCIVs on in several months; brought them out today for a marathon blackjack sesh 8)
If the day doesn't go well, I brought some 2s for the nightcap...

There have been a lot of complaints about quality but mine are holding up fine after about 20 normal wears. No ball playing but regular NYC walking climbing stairs etc. Not a chip crack or anything in sight...

Last edited:
JB definitely trolled us with the shade of cement. The White/Cement IV was the most disappointing release of 2012:smh:

I took this pic at finishline yesterday. JB Needs retro the White/Cement IV the correct way.

vs

If Nike can get it right, so can JB. Idiots:smh:

Last edited:
Another Example :smh:

vs

Last edited:
JB definitely trolled us with the shade of cement. The White/Cement IV was the most disappointing release of 2012:smh:

I took this pic at finishline yesterday. JB Needs retro the White/Cement IV the correct way.

vs

If Nike can get it right, so can JB. Idiots:smh:
Which flight model is this? This is the perfect donor for a 99 White/Cement.

JB is definitely trolling us...
mad.gif

Last edited:
I might need to find a donor pair of flights for my 99's. I bought 2 pairs of '12s. (1 for just the sole swapping.) But those flights are perfect.(except the grey sole towards the heel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom