Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I knew a honest company that could shave the jump man off and put a nike air logo on heels
I feel you...It's pretty amazing that a company didn't offer such an option all these years...

There's a guy here in Greece who took matters into their own hands with pretty impressive results.Most of you already know this,but here's a link:

http://sneakertalk.yuku.com/topic/3...TE-TUTORIAL-VIDEO-PICS-PA?page=1#.UiIXErzWE7A

The irony is that although we live in the same city and despite all of my efforts,I didn't manage to get in touch with him so far...
frown.gif

Last edited:
Yea I saw that but I would not trust myself doing that lol
Actually it may not be that difficult as it seems.I'm already thinking about doing it using one of my 2012 IVs...
JB definitely trolled us with the shade of cement. The White/Cement IV was the most disappointing release of 2012:smh:

I took this pic at finishline yesterday. JB Needs retro the White/Cement IV the correct way.

vs

If Nike can get it right, so can JB. Idiots:smh:
Please can someone help me with this:When were these flight 13 lows released?Unfortunately they aren't available (yet?) in the official nike.gr  online store....

I feel you...It's pretty amazing that a company didn't offer such an option all these years...

There's a guy here in Greece who took matters into their own hands with pretty impressive results.Most of you already know this,but here's a link:

http://sneakertalk.yuku.com/topic/3...TE-TUTORIAL-VIDEO-PICS-PA?page=1#.UiIXErzWE7A

The irony is that although we live in the same city and despite all of my efforts,I didn't manage to get in touch with him so far... :frown:

Hi!
I did this work 2 years ago it was really fun!
I uploaded a tutorial & I deleted it after 2 months, people were fighting for politics and the economic crisis on a customization video LoL ! They even said the Greek crisis it's my fault Hahaha! ( Θεσσαλονίκη φίλος;:wink:

I finally unDS my pair yesterday, pretty comfortable and got a couple compliments on them. :nthat:

Tracked down a ds pair. Traded dude for my lebron x floridians. Was surprised he swapped 1 for 1. These will be in rotation right away.

Were these hard to get?

I remember these being relatively easy before all the camping out hype

^^ They were difficult to obtain on NdC. The whole site crashed right at 12:00 est. I myself managed to score 2 pairs right off the bat. And another right after the re-boot. I consider myself very lucky.

^^ They were difficult to obtain on NdC. The whole site crashed right at 12:00 est. I myself managed to score 2 pairs right off the bat. And another right after the re-boot. I consider myself very lucky.

these were much easier compared to how purchases are now. no comparison.

these were much easier compared to how purchases are now. no comparison.

Can't say it was easier. But IMO, compared to the other hyped retros now, these were a lot more obtainable - but it was hit or miss. These were the last retros to have a midnight release and phone orders. After these, they started releasing at 8AM and no phone orders. NDC crashed when these released, I think they even had to reboot the site twice. Good thing for phone orders because that's how I got my pairs. I had to wait 3 hours on the phone, didn't get my order in until 3AM.

IMO these are one of the better IV's that have released in the last 2 years quality wise. I love my pair, still no cracking and I've worn these 20+ times. People hate on the leather, and yea it doesn't feel all that great, but creasing wise they've barely creased at all, 20+ wears and they still look VNDS. My Black Cements on the other hand are already starting to crack after 7-8 wears. Maybe I'm biased because these are one of my grails, i dunno, just don't understand some of the hate :stoneface:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom