Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

what sites are selling these early or do pre sales?

around retail
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
doesnt got to be around retail for me, but not also HELLA high 
laugh.gif

For those of you with previous releases of these.... How bad is the paint chip on these????
nerd.gif

If its like any other J's, I should be OK as long as I don't wear them on a daily basis 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by CDUNK

I just hope these don't kill my back when I'm hooping on the court.......ugh.

People hoop in retro jordans 
eek.gif
. Outside of the xii and xiv, I just don't understand why. Better off hooping in some new tech shoes (kobes, brons, hyperfuses)

Have you ever hooped in Hyperfuses? Joints are trash 
laugh.gif

Low top hyperfuse '11 were easily one of the best shoes I hooped in last year. 

Going to be a crazy 12 days as people get amped up for this release. Based on the response of cats for the Foam release, websites will crash and police will be out in force at retailers everywhere.

I will take my pairs ahead of time and not worry about the 80-90+ pages coming to this thread.

deadstockshoes.com has it up for preorder 200$.

Hardly wanna pay retail so 200$ is no good for me.

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

deadstockshoes.com has it up for preorder 200$.

Hardly wanna pay retail so 200$ is no good for me.
It's actually $235 after tax and shipping. Also, i believe they are soldout. When you add to cart you will get an error. 

Originally Posted by CDUNK

I just hope these don't kill my back when I'm hooping on the court.......ugh.

eek.gif
. Outside of the xii and xiv, I just don't understand why. Better off hooping in some new tech shoes (kobes, brons, hyperfuses)

laugh.gif
My friend broke his kobes and lebron's on court. the shoes ripped apart from the sole after he did a few quick stops. 

^^weird how the new IVs box have a hole and the 2011 IIIs box doesn't have it/ nonetheless they look dope

These should be an easy cop in person, too bad the Concords started the hype train for Jordans so I'm going to have a short camp out.

After doubling on these I'm laying low from buying sneakers for a while.... Chicago's , red foams and double on these.....

loving these

i just keep hearing that these will be an easy cop, others saying it wont

i'm not a huge fan of the 4s but these are a must cop

got my mars, all i need is military blues and these and im done with 4s

The ripple effect of concords release will continue to get crazier this year with the coming of IV's, VI's, VII's and other retros, JB is really sucking the life out of me

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

eek.gif

laugh.gif
My friend broke his kobes and lebron's on court. the shoes ripped apart from the sole after he did a few quick stops. 
Yeah, on the court is pretty much the only time I get to wear Js, or any basketball shoes for that matter, so I'm really just trying to get some usage out my Js that just consistently sit in the closet.  

I usually ball in the 3s and 11s, and they're both not too bad; I just hate that the 3's midsole paint just chips off so easily.  When I balled in the military 4s back in 07 I remember the shoes giving me slight lower back pain, but it may not have been a cause, just a correlation as I was playing a lot of basketball during the time; but who knows, maybe I'm slowly killing my body balling in Jordans
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by BeLikeWater

so according to footlocker.com's launch calendar, they're tech grey 4s?

Let's end this now...
air_jordan_iv%284%29_retro_white_cement_grey-34.jpg

aj4-white-cement-el-store-eb-7.jpg

air-jordan-iv-white-cement-new-images-3-600x450.jpg
Too dark, going to be an easy pass for me. Will save funds for a pair of XIIs later. Thanks for the pics.

Any one have any advise on phone orders ? Is there a certain that you have to call? Can you call 10 minutes before the shoe releases online ?

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Yeah too dark. I like the lighter "Tech Gray" shade a lot better. To each his own right?

I agree, Ill wait for the Fire Red IV. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom