Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
around my place (Bay Area) people are hyped, all the "sneakerheads" are planning on camping for these.

Online or bust for me on these. Unlike the metallic foams, these will be had!!!
laugh.gif

*hates Jordanheat*

Lol just kidding....you even have the columbias....damn JB needs to retro those this year

Originally Posted by old school 95

The ripple effect of concords release will continue to get crazier this year with the coming of IV's, VI's, VII's and other retros, JB is really sucking the life out of me

Where are all the dudes who said JB marketed towards the poor areas? dudes who be coppin 5 straight 180 dollar releases in a row aint poor 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

People hoop in retro jordans 
eek.gif
. Outside of the xii and xiv, I just don't understand why. Better off hooping in some new tech shoes (kobes, brons, hyperfuses)
lol You have to understand these are dated basketball shoes. 

Fixed.
2012 technology > 1989 technology
this is true. if you want better tech and performance shoes go with the new stuff.
it doesnt mean dudes cant play ball in these or any other retro. retro xii's were actually better to ball in then the og xii

hell dudes use to play in chuck taylors for gods sake lol

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

around my place (Bay Area) people are hyped, all the "sneakerheads" are planning on camping for these.
typical out here...
eyes.gif
  The ONLY nice thing about the bay is that its pretty easy to get foams

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I'm from the bay too. where are you at?

think this will be impossible to cop on NDC, theres some other shoes dropping on the site at the same time SMH

ijapino, are you able to clean up all the non-sense in here?? Please?
Anyway, I saw these on ebay...... 

124eiwi.png

t01chw.png

2mzk2o0.png

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by Zyzz

think this will be impossible to cop on NDC, theres some other shoes dropping on the site at the same time SMH

which ones?
i know Kobe VII that people are going crazy for, not sure what else

Originally Posted by VMoss

Originally Posted by mross16

These shoes are looking better and better with each picture.
I agree. I hope its not too hectic on the day of release
it will be, always is and the #thirst is real 4 these

^^^ why are the stickers for the sizes in different spots? The pic from page 11 shows it at the black part of the box while the sticker on page 13 is on the cement part. Just wondering.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by VMoss

Originally Posted by mross16

These shoes are looking better and better with each picture.
I agree. I hope its not too hectic on the day of release
it will be, always is and the #thirst is real 4 these

Church homie! I just hope these people quench their thirst before next weekend

NobleKane wrote:
Originally Posted by old school 95

The ripple effect of concords release will continue to get crazier this year with the coming of IV's, VI's, VII's and other retros, JB is really sucking the life out of me

Where are all the dudes who said JB marketed towards the poor areas? dudes who be coppin 5 straight 180 dollar releases in a row aint poor 
laugh.gif

THEY ARE IF THAT'S THEIR LAST $1000.

JORDAN BRAND KNOWS THEIR MARKET VERY WELL. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE JORDAN BRAND MARKETS TO THE MOST. UNFORTUNATELY, THOSE WITH THE MOST TO LOSE BY SPENDING THAT MONEY WILL BE THE FIRST TO USE IT TO BUY JORDANS.

JORDAN BRAND LOVES THEM.

^^^^
I'll just be ordering two different sizes and keep the one that fits best
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At least try to
roll.gif

The MJ vs. Kobe debate has been deleted...

Wanna discuss it? Take it to the Sports forum. Otherwise please continue the Cement IV discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom