Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bigkel23

The day before & they want $329
laugh.gif

tumblr_lr1bjs5MV81r0ojhto1_400.gif

Originally Posted by UC5Ten

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Niketown SF just started to release their wristbands! Anyone interested, they still have a few to go around!
Just got mine. 1 per wristband. There was a mad herd of catz going in on my way out.

The hunt continues for the 2nd pair.

i honestly hate NT for doing this...ppl that work have NO chance getting them 
wink.gif
...im not about to take a day off to get a pair of shoes either...vacation does not equal posting in front of NT to get a tweet or facebook update telling me i can finally go in

Originally Posted by UC5Ten

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Niketown SF just started to release their wristbands! Anyone interested, they still have a few to go around!
Just got mine. 1 per wristband. There was a mad herd of catz going in on my way out.

The hunt continues for the 2nd pair.

Oh man, I was lucky enough to refresh the facebook page at the right moment. Made my way to NT and there were a few people in line but once I was coming out of NT, you could see people rushing from all over the place.

So my birthday was a couple of days a go. I received a coupon from footlocker saying $25 off my next purchase of $100. Can I use this coupons towards the purchase of these shoes?

Originally Posted by SSgochin

Man, I ordered from Deadstockshoes on the 7th, order was processed and the money was taken out of my account and i got a tracking number.  Just now I got an email from them saying they sold out and have refunded my money. 
mad.gif

i warned peopel not to order from them ....bad communication/bad shipping details etc..... i orderd the oreo vi's from them when they had preorders a month or 2 before rd... i emailed them at least 10 times in the 2 months about my order with no response.... about 3 weeks after rd i got a email telling me to be patient & they would arrive..they showed up a week or so later no tracking nothing (dss/shoetrends site always says they will ship the monday after rd but it took my pair almost 3 months)

Damn I'm definitely not lining up for these or any shoe (maybe bred 13s). NDC countdown begins. Good luck guys

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

people lining up outside of wss? wow didnt think the hype was this crazy for the shoe

Yeah bro its ridiculous!! not even for the cool grey XIs couple years ago...

Originally Posted by djaward

So my birthday was a couple of days a go. I received a coupon from footlocker saying $25 off my next purchase of $100. Can I use this coupons towards the purchase of these shoes?

Yes. Just make sure there's no exclusions but you should be good. Only Jordan I know fl wouldn't do discounts on was the xi's in December.

anybody in here copping in orlando.  they dont do wristbands and the lines arent aloud to start until 5am for an 8am release.  wondering what time you guys are headed out there.

Originally Posted by just blaze

Just got my wristband at NTSF and made it to work on time too! Lol
nice!  hows the line look?  im trying to figure out if its worth driving from the penninsula right now bc my lunch is about to start

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Originally Posted by mazzo1

Can someone please PM me the link to NDC ?
There is no link. You have to follow their Twitter page and they will tweet it at midnight
does it matter if i dont have a twitter? can i just refresh the page til the link pops up?

only asking because i dont have or do twitter

Originally Posted by Zyzz

There is no link. You have to follow their Twitter page and they will tweet it at midnight
does it matter if i dont have a twitter? can i just refresh the page til the link pops up?

Yeah you should be able to.
Unless their tweets are private.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

yeah itll just pop up. if you have google chrome, download the twitter refresh extension that automatically refreshes tweets so you dont have to click to refresh the page. seconds are definitely going to be the difference on this release
laugh.gif

You literally gotta add to your cart and check out within 30 seconds, assuming that there is no lag or crashing on the sites. just keep multiple tabs up and multiple computers/devices and you should be straight on your pairs

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

nice!  hows the line look?  im trying to figure out if its worth driving from the penninsula right now bc my lunch is about to start

What size are you? My friend there now said as of 5 min ago, 9-10 sold out already or not available

Originally Posted by matothett

anybody in here copping in orlando.  they dont do wristbands and the lines arent aloud to start until 5am for an 8am release.  wondering what time you guys are headed out there.
Are you coppin at HOH?

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

What size are you? My friend there now said as of 5 min ago, 9-10 sold out already or not available
10 lol...all good , i just wanted to see if it was worth driving out there, but you saved me my lunch break.  Thanks!  i guess its off to the madness known as serramonte tomorrow morning...btw if youre trying to double up, for the concords i was like #500 and managed to snag a 10.5...they gave out like 900 wristbands i think...so unless their shipment is twice as small as the concords you should be able to cop something close to your 9.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom