Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by pimpjobu

Originally Posted by djaward

So my birthday was a couple of days a go. I received a coupon from footlocker saying $25 off my next purchase of $100. Can I use this coupons towards the purchase of these shoes?

Yes. Just make sure there's no exclusions but you should be good. Only Jordan I know fl wouldn't do discounts on was the xi's in December.

really? my birthday is on sunday and i also received this coupon but was told that i couldn't use it on "new releases" 
ohwell.gif

Just walked by the HOH on 34th street in NYC and there is a line already. Walked in to ask if there was a midnight release and he said no 6am. Cray.

hopefully u guys get your pairs

if i have any info on where to get them for a good price in NY, i'll post it, riddle-free

There's a line for the IVs already..at my local mall.. stores won't sell them until 8am tomorrow..

I didn't know.. it was that serious brah..

went to the mall during lunch to see these. im going to pass on these. was really going to try to double up on these put its a no go for me. local ftl only received 24 adult pairs and 56 kid pairs. fta received 86 pairs of adult and 65 pairs of kids. both have said their opening at 6a.m. because there isnt that much hype for these as they did for the blue X's if there was they would do a midnight release.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

There's a line for the IVs already.. stores won't sell them until 8am tomorrow..

I didn't know.. that it was that serious brah..

A line already and NO midnight release?
roll.gif

It was never that serious.

A few years ago, if you lined up for a GR release, people would laugh at you. Now, if you even want a shot at not paying $50+ over retail, you better be up early as hell to get your pair. What a shame

Originally Posted by manny1

went to the mall during lunch to see these. im going to pass on these. was really going to try to double up on these put its a no go for me. local ftl only received 24 adult pairs and 56 kid pairs. fta received 86 pairs of adult and 65 pairs of kids. both have said their opening at 6a.m. because there isnt that much hype for these as they did for the blue X's if there was they would do a midnight release.
1299867456_the-situation-is-shocked.gif

Good luck to everyone grabbing these, I dont think its going to be too crazy in pittsburgh. The last few releases havent been too bad (except the red foam release) so Im planning on just getting to the mall about an hour early. Good luck & be safe

So my birthday was a couple of days a go. I received a coupon from footlocker saying $25 off my next purchase of $100. Can I use this coupons towards the purchase of these shoes?

Could you post a link to the picture of the coupon please?

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

There's a line for the IVs already.. stores won't sell them until 8am tomorrow..

I didn't know.. that it was that serious brah..

A line already and NO midnight release?
roll.gif

It was never that serious.

That's right.. no midnight release..the line was 10 deep with two other people bringing chairs with them to the line.. so 12 people in line before the mall open today at 10am..

I called up FNL and they said they aren't opening till 9AM which means I'll have to get there a few hours early.

I don't need to campout because I don't think people over here will go that hard since those Old Royal's just came out last week.

But you never know.

However, I know my size, 11, should be easy to grab because I have a feeling there shipment amount is about the size of the Chicago's.

mannn just wanted these cause they were classics but in no freaking way am I ditching school, bart to sf, get in line, and come back on midnight to snag a pair kicks. NTSF did everyone shady on this release.

Was relying on them too...

not straight+something in the mouth is releasing on 12:00 GMT I believe, correct me if i'm wrong.

Originally Posted by Elkman90210

wait...what? lol. nice.

Aye just an fyi... if you didnt already... call to see if these spots are opening early. FNL just said they are opening 1 hour early around my way

Originally Posted by rjucks

Originally Posted by Elkman90210

wait...what? lol. nice.

*Hitting f5 until the birthday coupon appears*

anyone else notice that these aren't showing up with the countdown clock on Eastbay, like all their other big releases? Did I miss something, are they not carrying them?

Originally Posted by dubchester

anyone else notice that these aren't showing up with the countdown clock on Eastbay, like all their other big releases? Did I miss something, are they not carrying them?

yea same. also one part of the page says "Big Kids" the other part said "Mens". they havent tweeted the official link yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom