Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by three6mafia

Anyone camping in the metro detroit area??
robocop_statue_960.jpg

anytime I hear about someone from detroit, I feel like that city is dangerous and needs a hero.

placed an order for 2 on the snipes site.

thanks for the headsup-anyone have experience with customs or how long it took to get the shoes? for ppl w/ experience on the site with the concords?

copped, good looking out man! got it for 187 shipped. they had a 3% discount i have no idea how i got lol.

now i can go to work and not worry about these....

SO I thought clicking on the paypal would send me to paypal. NOPE it just closed the site. I got 2 emails and I have no idea what the hell is going on. Thanks for the link though. TOO Much hassle.

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

placed an order for 2 on the snipes site.

thanks for the headsup-anyone have experience with customs or how long it took to get the shoes? for ppl w/ experience on the site with the concords?
i think people that had two orders got hit with fees.

im gonna try NDC first, see if I can get these at retail. Snipes is my fall back option, $192 is damn good if the internets crash again

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

snipes can take up to a month. one of my pairs that came from them took a month to arrive and the box they ship in will def be beat up.
Ohhhhhhhhh yeah, I highly suggest paying for faster shipping.  My Concords took 3 weeks.

i didn't get any other shipping options other than dhl 1-7 days. hopefully they come through but I'm in no rush to wear em so its all good.

I'm so excited for these. My first pair of IVs since the Militarys.. those were turned into beaters, so i consider these to be my first pair of IVs that i plan on rockin and takin care of. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Mad heads right now just waiting for 7:00 PM

lol. yea. this will be a good test run to see how bad the US retail sites are going to be. good luck guys.

good lord I've never had problems getting into the UK sites before and today these guys are getting slammed.

1 locked in
pimp.gif
. I told coldcity the other day I wasn't trying to pay retail but I ain't wanna risk it. If I get it cheaper I'll just cancel this one

Originally Posted by rjucks

@coldcity dope. i shot them a message on twitter but it looks like they're going for today (it is 11PM over there I guess lol).
how many pairs you trying to end up with? (if you dont mind me asking)

got 4 hoping for one or 2 more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom