Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HeirtotheJ23

IS anybody heading anywhere in the south suburbs of chicago for the release? i think im going to either orland mall, or country club hills

I am going to see how both are looking around 7:15 am, because none of the spots open till 9 am, and I am pretty sure you can't into Orland before 8:30 am.

Originally Posted by knowledge10

IS anybody heading anywhere in the south suburbs of chicago for the release? i think im going to either orland mall, or country club hills

I am going to see how both are looking around 7:15 am, because none of the spots open till 9 am, and I am pretty sure you can't into Orland before 8:30 am.
Well now i think ill be heading to orland for sure. if i pm you my number you can text me and ill let you know how it looks

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Thanks a lot boss, i gotta drop my p's off at midway at like 6:30-7 then since i'll be up i figured i would just cruise up some where. i'm hoping that no one is line around that time. I'm in tinley and orland is a lot closer, and i was successful there with the Concords, so i think that is my place
I just called CCH and they said the open at 8:45.

what is dtlr? and where is it?

DownTownLockerRoom
DTLR is next door to Footlocker in CCH

dang i didnt even know they released retros there. 
IF you dont mind me asking where you plan on gettin yours at?

honestly im not dealing with either they are too damn shady for me.... i ask them(dtlr) how many sz 12's they have...one person says 3 the other says 1...im prbly going to stinkin lincoln

^^^Nice pic
pimp.gif

i havnt been to the mall on a friday before release date. so this was the first time ive seen a line smh.. reason i dont really buy js no more. too much of a hassle. this is at plaza bonita sd for those in the 619 area. not many on line yet and they said champs is passing out tickets.

looks like SH reposted a UK size 12 and a UK size 13. Not sure if it's for real or not but I was able to successfully check out with the UK Size 12.

Just a heads up. Anybody who ordered from SH (i.e., "food that's good for you + a beautiful place" lol) and have their order(s) cancelled yet?

Originally Posted by BOOMshipit

i havnt been to the mall on a friday before release date. so this was the first time ive seen a line smh.. reason i dont really buy js no more. too much of a hassle. this is at plaza bonita sd for those in the 619 area. not many on line yet and they said champs is passing out tickets.

Damn I miss that So CaL weather......

DownTownLockerRoom

honestly im not dealing with either they are too damn shady for me.... i ask them(dtlr) how many sz 12's they have...one person says 3 the other says 1...im prbly going to stinkin lincoln
I just called the finishline in licoln mall and the said the opened at 9. I asked how many 10.5's they were getting and she said she didnt know. I know thats some bs, but i may go there still

it frustrates me so much seeing a line when back then u can walk into a footlocker and just walk out with your size without any worry. JB needs to start releasing more quantities or at least go back to not releasing them in a weekend.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by bence23

I'm more scared than Zyzz. lol

doubt it homie, my hands are already sweatin
laugh.gif
tired.gif

LOL.I've never missed out on a release, but these stupid young kids/beasts are making it too tough to get releases these days. Even a year ago it wasnt anywhere near this bad.

Originally Posted by knowledge10

Well now i think ill be heading to orland for sure. if i pm you my number you can text me and ill let you know how it looks

Cool and I will text you back with my number.

Originally Posted by rjucks

looks like SH reposted a UK size 12 and a UK size 13. Not sure if it's for real or not but I was able to successfully check out with the UK Size 12.

Just a heads up. Anybody who ordered from SH (i.e., "food that's good for you + a beautiful place" lol) and have their order(s) cancelled yet?

nice i wish there was a uk 11 up id grab it.......& neither of my orders have been cancelled... ive been emailing customer service & they have my 2 sz 12's on lock
pimp.gif

I just called the finishline in licoln mall and the said the opened at 9. I asked how many 10.5's they were getting and she said she didnt know. I know thats some bs, but i may go there still

i was there last week(footlocker not finishline) to grab some nba socks & the black flight socks for the iv's .... one of the employee's told me they have a fsr x2 for most sizes.... but of course they are never supposed to release stock info
laugh.gif

Knowledge10 & HeirtotheJ23 shoot me a pm & we can link up & make sure we all get the sizes we need/want.......

Cold city, why don't you PM me & heir your info since we are all in the same area? I know Finish Line in Lincoln Mall does not open till 9 also.

DownTownLockerRoom

Just got back from HOH Columbus and there were folks camped out, they have been there since yesterday I guess. First four in line is like a family. Like a mini-van driving, soccer mom and her husband and two kids. It was cracking me up.

Best of luck to everyone tonight.

cool, I will PM you both with my math by 7, for some reason my iPhone is not letting me type in the text field when I try to PM but I will do it on my iPad shortly and we can get a game plan together.<>ColdCity wrote:
Originally Posted by rjucks

nice i wish there was a uk 11 up id grab it.......& neither of my orders have been cancelled... ive been emailing customer service & they have my 2 sz 12's on lock
pimp.gif

i was there last week(footlocker not finishline) to grab some nba socks & the black flight socks for the iv's .... one of the employee's told me they have a fsr x2 for most sizes.... but of course they are never supposed to release stock info
laugh.gif

Knowledge10 & HeirtotheJ23 shoot me a pm & we can link up & make sure we all get the sizes we need/want.......

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Just got back from HOH Columbus and there were folks camped out, they have been there since yesterday I guess. First four in line is like a family. Like a mini-van driving, soccer mom and her husband and two kids. It was cracking me up.

Best of luck to everyone tonight.

wow it it really that serious out in Columbus?

@coldcity dope. i shot them a message on twitter but it looks like they're going for today (it is 11PM over there I guess lol).
how many pairs you trying to end up with? (if you dont mind me asking)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom