Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
spizike231 wrote:
Should be 110 or around there.. that's how much the Cardinals were. smh my girl wears a 4.5Y. It works out tho, cause she's buying my pair and I'm buying hers.
wink.gif

good to know since my girl wants a pair as well lol

Originally Posted by SALES

spizike231 wrote:
Should be 110 or around there.. that's how much the Cardinals were. smh my girl wears a 4.5Y. It works out tho, cause she's buying my pair and I'm buying hers.
wink.gif

You should see if you can get the deal i got
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

spizike231 wrote:
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Lol I remember doing the same back when the black infrared VIs came out it's a sucker's deal since gs sizes are cheaper . And I was totally down :smile:

This year is full of classic color way retro Jordans. Chicago 10′s sold like hot cakes. Its safe to say these will most likely do the same. The Cement 4′s are every sneaker collectors favorite. Smooth leather upper, black, grey, & white sole. These shoes haven’t changed much at all since the original 1989 release. Check local retailers 2/18/12.

White/Black-Tech Grey
308497-103
February 18, 2012
$160
Via AGS

http://atlantagotsole.com...teblack-tech-greycement/

AGS-White-Cement-Jordan-IV-1.jpg

AGS-White-Cement-Jordan-IV-5.jpg

AGS-White-Cement-Jordan-IV-8.jpg

AGS-White-Cement-Jordan-IV-11.jpg

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

Originally Posted by spizike231

laugh.gif

Lol I remember doing the same back when the black infrared VIs came out it's a sucker's deal since gs sizes are cheaper . And I was totally down :smile:

ahhhh the good days
laugh.gif
now the gf,mini me & my pair(s) are all out my pocket..... thankfully the other 1/2 doesnt want these she wants the pink iv's(which i bought on sat) so i can totally focus on this crazy feb

Feb 18th will be a good day... Been wanting these wearable for a long *** time.... I felt the same way waiting on the bordeaux's

already released in Korea last Sat. and copped
the color which has been a controversy is dubbed cement grey
i guess JB decided to leave the OG name but just change the tone a lil bit
imo i'm fine with the darker tone but the leather quality
mad.gif

compared to the 3s released last year the leather literally sucks
i'm worried that other 4s that are set to release this year could all have bad leather

※pics deleted by request※

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Feb 18th will be a good day... Been wanting these wearable for a long *** time.... I felt the same way waiting on the bordeaux's

co-sign. Been wanting these for at least 6 years.I'm gonna be the happiest man on earth that saturday. ^_^

Hmm.. I was intent on doubling up on these, but truthfully speaking the leather on these looks BRUTAL so I doubt I'm even gonna rock my pair to begin with. Oh well.

What's up nt I know there's some good dudes on here so I need help. This is directed to my las Vegas nters

I'll be on Vegas on the 18 I'm doin my homework so what's the best place to cop these on release
Foot locker or niketown. Of course for my luck I'll be on the road when they hit the web.

So I've narrowed two locations ceasers footlocker and niketown I do have a car to travel in so atleast I have that. Any help would be cool pm if you can and don't wanna post on here thanks again nt.

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

mad.gif

i'm worried that other 4s that are set to release this year could all have bad leather
Thanks for the pic man, can you please verify if the midsole are dyed or painted on? The last thread had conflicting reports so just wanted to get an insight from an actual owner. You can tell by the gloss of the midsoles and the texture.

@ColdCity// do i gotta delete the pics?
@salbah3// well, apparently they look painted on def not dyed

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

mad.gif

Hopefully the leather isn't too bad on these but it seems like I'm being optimistic now with these recent pics and people's opinions who actually copped already.
Regardless I'll be doubling up on these. Hoping these are at least semi decent by my standards
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airedweezy

What's up nt I know there's some good dudes on here so I need help. This is directed to my las Vegas nters

I'll be on Vegas on the 18 I'm doin my homework so what's the best place to cop these on release
Foot locker or niketown. Of course for my luck I'll be on the road when they hit the web.

So I've narrowed two locations ceasers footlocker and niketown I do have a car to travel in so atleast I have that. Any help would be cool pm if you can and don't wanna post on here thanks again nt.

Pick niketown...they always have enough pairs to go around and they dont bs like the mall stores.

As long as the leather isnt crappy like it was on the Militaries and Mars ill be happy. The 99 retros even had crappy leather imo (its the same leather that Nike used to use on their cheaper priced basketball shoes in the late 80s and early 90s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom