Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by ColdCity

laugh.gif
just do what i did. Go to the Apple store at your local mall and use their iMacs / iPads. I was on 2 iPads and an iMac for the Concords and i got through on an iPad, copped my pair and walked out after like 40 minutes. Their internet is extra fast because they want to make their products look the fastest possible
wink.gif

what apple store is open at 11pm when the shoes drop on ndc,ftl etc tho?

Ahh that's right the time difference.. the sites go up on EC time so over here in Cali that would be 9, and I think the mall was open until 11 that night for Christmas. F it. Just use your iPhone and everyone else's iPhone's!
roll.gif
gather as many iphones as you can
Here in NYC the apple store by columbus circle is 24/7 365

Originally Posted by AdamKarvounakis

what apple store is open at 11pm when the shoes drop on ndc,ftl etc tho?

Ahh that's right the time difference.. the sites go up on EC time so over here in Cali that would be 9, and I think the mall was open until 11 that night for Christmas. F it. Just use your iPhone and everyone else's iPhone's!
roll.gif
gather as many iphones as you can
Here in NYC the apple store by columbus circle is 24/7 365
malls close around nine in chicago

These are TOO CLEAN!!!!! Got my first pair today, now gotta get one more and I'm done. These are my favorite sneakers of all time
2bd26356e3895e438caaf576d9101474120ebfbb_r.jpg

c7516d6d8be186a179a79ecda34f51b074f1a4af_r.jpg

All the talk about quality being bad and grey being too light or dark needs to stop. If you like them get them, if not then why are you still here? Half the people complaining about the quality werent even rocking kicks like that back in 99 so just stop....

Originally Posted by jordan23 4eva

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Wife just got me this shirt and cake for my Bday 
pimp.gif
.. Might have to rock it today.

NobleKane... As for your pm its grey
Really fresh my man. I would definitely rock it. 
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

A Lil off topic but has play cloth been around since 1977?? Thought this line was pushas clothing

Good to see a lot of folks getting there pairs. Especially before rd. don't have to deal with the beast. Folks hopefully can grab there pairs come the 18th as well.

Originally Posted by Joee1024

These are TOO CLEAN!!!!! Got my first pair today, now gotta get one more and I'm done. These are my favorite sneakers of all time
2bd26356e3895e438caaf576d9101474120ebfbb_r.jpg

c7516d6d8be186a179a79ecda34f51b074f1a4af_r.jpg

All the talk about quality being bad and grey being too light or dark needs to stop. If you like them get them, if not then why are you still here? Half the people complaining about the quality werent even rocking kicks like that back in 99 so just stop....

Damn man these are dope!
Hangtag = +

OG style box = +

Beautiful sneaker. And I agree, quit whining about the quality already!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

^^ not sure if it is because of the angle but the tongue looks extra long on this release

yea the tongue are confirmed to be bigger

Bigger than what? Generally or just
compared to the retros after 1999?

bigger compared to retros after 1999 - 2008

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Good to see a lot of folks getting there pairs. Especially before rd. don't have to deal with the beast. Folks hopefully can grab there pairs come the 18th as well.

Agreed.
Shouldn't be as bad because some people only buy 1 pair (me) and if they buy already, that's one less person in line.

laugh.gif

99'??? LOL, man I'm getting old, I was wearin the OG's back in 90' on my high school jv team, so funny to hear everyone talking about the 99's like they were the OG's, they were wayyy lighter on the gray and less speckled than my OG's. The quality on these is not even close to the OG's or 99's but I'll still cop, just like I did the last 2 versions, my favorite J of all time. BTW, these should be called "Replicas", not "Retros", "Retros" impies an exact re-creation of the originals which these are not, they are simply "Replicas". Good luck!!

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

People in the tri-state area, Franklin Mills (Northeast Philly) Olympia Sports is allegedly getting a huge shipment of these. This guy exaggerates a lot but usually comes through for me. Take it for what its worth.

Do they sell them early, im in the area might head up there

Hopefully these get slept on in between the Foam's and all of these ASG/BHM releases. Gonna try my luck with my local spot tomorrow on a preorder. If not I'll take it to the net at midnight next Sat. Worst case scenario I have to wake up the morning of the release and put in a lil work, but one way or another these will be had. Check another one off the list and onto the Playoffs.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Hopefully these get slept on in between the Foam's and all of these ASG/BHM releases. Gonna try my luck with my local spot tomorrow on a preorder. If not I'll take it to the net at midnight next Sat. Worst case scenario I have to wake up the morning of the release and put in a lil work, but one way or another these will be had. Check another one off the list and onto the Playoffs.

These will not be slept on bro.

uhhh gbts really try & act like he doesnt TRY & start the hype train in every thread... dude is fooling himself if he thinks hes helping anyone out.... his concord info was way off his chi x info was way off & it sounds like his cement iv info is just like the rest of his info OFF...the only 2 things we can count on & expect from gbts is some nice early pics(chi x) & him spreading mass hype saying something is LIMITED when it has more steam=demand than another retro while sticking in my shipment is coming this week or i only have a few left & xyz spot said they are only getting 1 of every sz OMG!!!!.... just cut it fam plz

pimp.gif

And after a sneaker is released, it doesn't matter if 1,997 people say easy cop, three people can say they slept...and he'll start up on his I told you so post. I was only trying to help you guys out, but you wouldn't listen...next time listen to me blah blah blah....

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Trust me, these wont get slept on. Many peoples grails, one of the most classic shoes of all time. Not to mention havent been out since 99. More iconic than any bhm or all star shoe will ever be lol. That being said if you do your homework you should be alright

Found a local spot that had em out already and was selling.. Asked if they had my size and she said "Oooh no sold out"..

Seemed kinda suspect to me when she said it though. Gonna go back tomorrow and see if someone else is there.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

For all that copped , half a sz big ? How they fit

True, they fit perfectly and after two wears it seems they won't crease bad at all
They are neither great or horrible, I'm just happy the leather isn't shiny. I may double...

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

For all that copped , half a sz big ? How they fit

In all honesty, I'm gonna try mine on in store on RD.. Not a single @#$% will be given that day
laugh.gif
will try .5 a size down and if they don't fit well, I'll grab my true size. It's a must for these to fit perfectly
nerd.gif

EDIT: also, it seems that everyone is saying different things. Some say they fit true, some say .5 a size down.. guess it just depends on your foot / preferences.

Finally got to check these out in person today. Imo it's a step in the right direction for the iv's compared to the cdp's, mars, and military shape wise and quality of materials. Pleather is good but not great, the midsole is painted. Overall I think anyone who's on the fence about getting these you should get them. It's been a long time for the iv's to retro that didn't look like crap as far as shape. The cement is still too dark for me but I can live with it. Now gotta decide how early I need to camp out on release day....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom