Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Beat me to it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[/font]

Originally Posted by manslayer

The reason the site is so slow tonight and why they are taking phone orders is because they know that next week is going to be crazy, and both reps told me that the site is undergoing maintenance at this very moment so that next week would be a lot smoother (hopefully).

laugh.gif
 NDC/Eastbay has been saying this forever. They're not do worth while for a few hectic releases a year.

Twitter rep as stated a few times they don't take phone orders on "limited" releases and next weeks releases are just that.

Originally Posted by rjucks

wow. FINALLY got thru on NIKE. got too many pairs of 13s tho lol. giving one to my guy and guess i'll keep the other as insurance.

Still trying to get my 13...cant get through congrats on yours!

Originally Posted by smoove

Originally Posted by peanut214

FOR THE 100TH TIME DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN NBASTORE.COM IS GOING TO HAVE THESE JOINT'S AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
grin.gif
Called nbastore.com about 8:00 PST, guy told me they they're out of stock.  Everything went pre-order.

dayum you gotta be kidding me
eek.gif
 ohh well
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

great. been sitting at the computer for damn near 2 hours and i have a Chipotle #2 that needs to be released.

@#$@%.

WOW!!!!!!!!that's worst than waterboarding right there lmmfao I'm dead

release after release just get worse and worse. If they haven't learned from the releases of the 11's, X-Mas, any QS or any high profile signature release they never will.

Can't seem to get pass my cart. Shows that I have 2 in cart but I don't care, I'll just have 2 pairs but let me thru already...

Originally Posted by m20xr

Finishline timed out on me...not before charging my Paypal account, though :/

Keep trying. Same thing happened to me with the Concords. Next morning order was cancelled.

About ready to call it a night. Tired of trying and aint trying to get up early to stand in line for some nonsense. Crazy how easy it was for the 3s last year and now this.

Originally Posted by xR A I N M A Nx

for those of you who are having successful orders on NDC:

Are you paying with your Credit Card through checkout or going through paypal?

I KEEP GETTING DENIED ON PAYPAL PLZ LET ME KNOW

credit card through paypal bro, it holds the cart/screen for me. (Sorry double posted, nt getting a lot of traffic too) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom